Richards

Deer with fastest reflexes in the world

It's been done before. Remo Williams did it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh4Kx9IqIZw

He learned it from Chiun, Master of Sinanju. he as the REAL badass...

The Destroyer would kick the shit out of Chuck Norris and Jack Bauer simultaneously! ;) And no, I haven't checked the link...I just really liked the books when I was a kid. :P:$:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

It's not really unbelievable at all. Deer do that all the time in reaction to the sound of the bowstring. At longer ranges it's relatively easy for them to "string jump" and dodge an arrow. It happens all the time.
Blues,
Nathan

If you wait 'til the last minute, it'll only take a minute.

It's not really unbelievable at all. Deer do that all the time in reaction to the sound of the bowstring. At longer ranges it's relatively easy for them to "string jump" and dodge an arrow. It happens all the time.

I did not know that (I do not hunt). You have to admit that to the average Joe (like me) that would have to look pretty impresive.

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

i rifle hunt, (not skilled enough to bow hunt) so i've never personally witnessed this, but i've seen several videos of it. its absolutely amazing that they can percieve something, react, and move their body out of the way that fucking quick.

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

I did not know that (I do not hunt). You have to admit that to the average Joe (like me) that would have to look pretty impresive.

Richards

Yes, it does look rather impressive. It's particularly cool in slow motion.
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy