dmcoco84

So...What should I buy?

If you've never ridden a motorcycle, then get the car, as a GSX-R is definitely not a "first timer bike".
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

How about a retirement savings account? Do you plan on living off of social security? Hahhaaa

Already got one.

Your profile says you are not a girl. I'm confused by option one.

S2000 is a male’s car. A Mazda Miata is the chick car bro!

If you've never ridden a motorcycle, then get the car, as a GSX-R is definitely not a "first timer bike".

Why is a GSXR600 a bad choice for a first bike? I know a few people who ride it conservatively and its working fine for a first bike.

Option 3: A trip to Norway for a month.

Going to Norway and KL tower next year. And I just got back from Lauterbrunnen. That’s why I can’t have both. :P

If you have health insurance get the bike. If not, get the car.

Yes I do.

Why is a GSXR600 a bad choice for a first bike? I know a few people who ride it conservatively and its working fine for a first bike.

First: do you recommend to new jumpers that their first canopy be a Stiletto 9x?

Second: the GSX-R is not a bike to be ridden conservatively, it is a hard core enthusiast's bike. If you're looking for a fast, fun bike, look at a new Suzuki Katana 600/750 or a Honda 599 or CBR600F4, or Suzuki SV650.
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Second: the GSX-R is not a bike to be ridden conservatively, it is a hard core enthusiast's bike. If you're looking for a fast, fun bike, look at a new Suzuki Katana 600/750 or a Honda 599 or CBR600F4, or Suzuki SV650.

very true.

I would add the Kawasaki Ninja 650, Great bike!!!!!

On a side note. Was talking to my insurance broker the other day. he told me he has never insured a Hayabusa without paying out on it.....