howardwhite

Women -- piss like men

WTF??? it says keep it in your purse... wouldn't that get pee on your stuff?

I say just go behind a bush and do your thing animal style. B|
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've known more men who piss like a woman...sits down on the toilet to pee to avoid the loud noise;):ph34r:

Back in the day, my grandfather made me sit when we went camping in his rv because little boys aim poorly or not at all. at night, I still pee poorly because I'm too lazy or tired to turn on a light. I prefer to pee by sonar... just keep peeing till you hear water!!!:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I've known more men who piss like a woman...sits down on the toilet to pee to avoid the loud noise;):ph34r:

Just a suggestion: try hanging out with less gay men.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh...there was nothing gay about Jerry...he just did that out of respect and consideration when he was new in a relationship *shrug*

So it kinds of defeats the purpose if you're peeking in here to see him do it, doesn't it?:P

Another good reason is if it is the middle of the night and a guy is so damn groggy he can't see straight, let alone aim straight.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ever heard of a guy with a prince albert or some other piercing that made him pee in different directions??? that'd be cool. you could piss off a lot of people in the bathroom if you stood up with a multidirecional aiming penis.:D

Always remember, it's better to be pissed off, than pissed on!:ph34r::D:o:)[:/]:(:S

WTF??? it says keep it in your purse... wouldn't that get pee on your stuff?

um... they're single use disposable. You're supposed to keep NEW ones in your purse.

not if you're cheap, like me... hehehe:D I'd use a plastic baggie to put it in till it fell apart or my trip was done.:S

ever heard of a guy with a prince albert or some other piercing that made him pee in different directions??? that'd be cool. you could piss off a lot of people in the bathroom if you stood up with a multidirecional aiming penis.

After a couple of years, you learn to aim it pretty well.;)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I forgot the exact age I was on the farm when a neighbor girl dropped her drawers, spread her labia with two fingers and steered her uretha and peed as simply as a guy does.
If you ladies want to try this at home I suggest a little practice in the shower first.
“The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him.

Stanislaw Jerzy Lec quotes (Polish writer, poet and satirist 1906-1966)

I forgot the exact age I was on the farm when a neighbor girl dropped her drawers, spread her labia with two fingers and steered her uretha and peed as simply as a guy does.
If you ladies want to try this at home I suggest a little practice in the shower first.

wow, and I thought I was skilled by being able to aim my pee at the drain cover in my shower

I guess it all comes down to is the cost of the product worth it's function...

Personally, I think it's easier just bein a guy and bein able to pee pretty much wherever I want or need to... so there's your answer... have a sex change operation and have a penis put on instead so you can pee standing up without having to buy expensive paper pee diverters!:D:D

I remember a buddy of mine had the idea to sell something similar to this to women in bars waiting to go into the ladies room. They could then just go into the mens room instead. Needless to say he didn't think this plan out very well and got kicked out of the bar soon after he attempted his first sell.
Muff Brother #4026
Loco Zapatos Rodriguez
SCR #14793

Good question, fortunately easily answered:$
On another forum (nothing to do wth skydiving) someone pointed out the Microsft Buys Firefox site (which I posted here earlier.) It, in turn came from snarkish.com, which describes itself as "intelligent talk for adults with their clothes on."
I went to Snarkish, and there found the Whizzer site prominently displayed.The Bonfire lept to mind.
Feel better now?
HW

. . . and lets not forget the overspray . . . it's all about the mess.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun