SkydiveStMarys

When do you put the Christmas tree up??

In our household it usually gets put up around the 15th of December. Not sure if this year it will be a live tree or an artificial tree. Down South you can not get a live Christmas tree to save your life!! Not the kind I want anyway and they always start to lose their needles so quickly...YES I have tried everything.:D

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

Usually the first weekend of December. My neighbors already have Christmas decorations up in their yard. That's against the rules!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

:D:D:D

Hahahaha your funny.

Bobbi

and now I have proof! :|

and BTW... Im still trying to get out of putting one up! >:(
Im no scrooge, but I despise the holiday season.
When I was a kid, my parents always got together with friends for Thanksgiving and Xmas. It was a great party with food, fun, alcohol, and sports. Not too many decorations, just friends and fun.
I get to do that tomorrow, and Im stoked. :)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Down South you can not get a live Christmas tree to save your life!! Not the kind I want anyway and they always start to lose their needles so quickly...YES I have tried everything.:D

We live south of Seattle in the Puyallup valley. There are about half a dozen Christmas tree farms within 10 minutes of our house, both retail and wholesale. :)still look better than those ones we used to buy at the lot in Texas when I was a kid. :D

If you don't like the tree farm prices up here, you can get a $10 permit and run up to the National forests and cut your own. Can't beat that (legally).B|

Usually the first weekend of December. My neighbors already have Christmas decorations up in their yard. That's against the rules!

:D:D I have never thought of myself as a "rule breaker" sounds kind of adventurous!!

I have decorated outside, very tastefully, and have done a little in the inside already. I LOVE Christmas and have spent a small fortune on decorations over the years. I only get to enjoy them for a short while each year, so I begin early to get the most enjoyment.
Before I moved, the formal living room remained decorated all year! The only time it was used was at Christmas and I could go and look at my treasures year round!! :)

I have decorated outside, very tastefully, and have done a little in the inside already.

Good luck on getting the Great Turkey to visit your house this year. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Ordinarily I'd wait till the 1st or 2nd weekend in December, but my travel schedule is such that I'll be out of town from the 5th to the 15th, so I want to enjoy it as much as I can before and after that. Plus, my S.O. will be in town this weekend and it'll be fun to have some help setting it up and decorating it. So I think we'll be doing it Friday or Saturday.:)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke