Bakes

Parachutes de France?

Hey,
Has anyone had any luck of late getting gear from Parachutes de France? I have been in contact with a couple of dealers who have pretty much given up on them and have also tried contacting them directly but they won't get back to me. I lost my main and freebag and thus need a few odds and ends. If anyone has any information or ideas it would be greatly appreciated as I'm quite keen to get back in the air.
Thanks, Dave

good luck. Try and contact french riggers who might have some stock (maybe post on wuza.com)

as they have moved their production to South Africa but the production is not ready yet apparently, they have a super long delay for rig manufacturing.

Hope you get lucky and find something.

edited to add : please fill in a bit your profile so we know at least what country you're in... Might be easier to help you.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Hey,
Has anyone had any luck of late getting gear from Parachutes de France? I have been in contact with a couple of dealers who have pretty much given up on them and have also tried contacting them directly but they won't get back to me. I lost my main and freebag and thus need a few odds and ends. If anyone has any information or ideas it would be greatly appreciated as I'm quite keen to get back in the air.
Thanks, Dave

A bit of brute force suggestion but you might try contacting their parent company, http://www.zodiac.com/eu/misc/?6-3-contacts

Tell them what you need buy and that you have not been able to get a response from Parachutes de France then ask them to forward your request to the right person at Parachutes de France.

Won't win you any friends at Parachutes de France, but it might get their attention. Weight the cost/benefit for this approach and use as you decide.
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

a PM I received on wuza :

contacter Toutazimut qui distribue PF et qui travail également pour eux et qui à pas mal de stock.
Contact Corinne
email: [email protected]

contact Toutazimut (Corinne) who are PdF distributors and also works for them and has quite a big stock.

He also wrote : I know their rigging skills (so do I), but I don't know if their english skills are as high (so do I again :D)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM