tdog

Covet thy neighbors sport bike....

My vote is to buy yourself a CBR1000RR. I myself am a Honda fan (Yamaha is second). Get something that would make him drool...or if your really lucky, it's a woman that owns that R6.

By god what I would do for a woman that rides a crotch rocket.

mmm I Like the 600RR Flavour if all goes well I'll have on in the spring
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

What you want is a cracking British sportsbike, like mine! (although i don't have panniers)

While the triple has it's charm reliabilty is not up to Japanese standards and you don't have many service options.

Triumph rebuilt the engine in my 1998 Sprint under warranty after it spun a big end rod bearing before the 8000 mile mark. I had the shop that doesn't bolt things down do the work, instead of the one that charged people for work that was never done. Should have rented a truck and taken it to the state's other Triumph dealer.

Next time I buy a bike it'll be Japanese or German.

No, silly, go buy yourself that bike. Life's short. .:)

So using this philosophy, when can we expect to see the designs for you new Rig :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, silly, go buy yourself that bike. Life's short. .:)

So using this philosophy, when can we expect to see the designs for you new Rig :)

Well, I am not young and unencumbered by familial responsibilities as t-dog is. Or at least as I assume he is.

But you can bet pink will be involved when I do start designing it!:P

My vote is to buy yourself a CBR1000RR. I myself am a Honda fan (Yamaha is second). Get something that would make him drool...or if your really lucky, it's a woman that owns that R6.

By god what I would do for a woman that rides a crotch rocket.

Come to Florida...there are TONS of female riders. Hell..my ex roomate rides. her bf has a 04 R1...SWEET ASS bike too. He left me take it on the freeway.....it should be illegal to go from 65-145 in less than three seconds!:o
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

What you want is a cracking British sportsbike, like mine! (although i don't have panniers)

While the triple has it's charm reliabilty is not up to Japanese standards and you don't have many service options.

Triumph rebuilt the engine in my 1998 Sprint under warranty after it spun a big end rod bearing before the 8000 mile mark. I had the shop that doesn't bolt things down do the work, instead of the one that charged people for work that was never done. Should have rented a truck and taken it to the state's other Triumph dealer.

Next time I buy a bike it'll be Japanese or German.

I'd agree, if i hadn't ridden one of these recently

http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/4537.aspx

It was outstanding even compared to the best of the japanese bikes
Never try to eat more than you can lift

Here is my bike, not exactly a sport bike nor a touring bike. It lies somewhere in the middle.

:D:D:DYeah it is in the middle that's why they called it the ST1300 Sports Tourer:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?