matt1215

Weekend Numbers, 23-26 Nov 2006

:):8:tons

-Skydive Chicago! - first time off the home DZ
-First Otter jump
-Passed my B test - just needed a cloudy day to motivate me.

At least 3 of the 8 jumps were rockin. A 9 pt 5way, 12 pt 4way, 6 pt 6way, 8 pt 3way..woo. Let's just say that the other jumps were good "learning expierences" :P Met some cool people and had a blast. Good weekend.

Couldn't get my 100th back at the home DZ though - 1500ft ceiling or so.. :S
http://planetskydive.net/ - An online aggregation of skydiver's blogs.

I thought you got 5 in. Only 11 or 12 here i believe. I think you should try and beat that this week-end jello
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

well since it was a long weekend for me out at ZHills it will be as such

B|:B|4:B|0::P;)B|3

Had some fun times .... got a bronze in the 8_Way at the Turkey Boogie, completed a few bigger RW jumps, and held my slot on the 3000th jump for Ryan ...

All in all it was good, also got to watch a friends friend land in a tree and have the local EMS come fetch her ....

Met a great bunch of new friends and made even closer conntections with a new lady B|

:):12,3:1 case paid for finished my coach rating:)
I shot a 93 and a 90 on Thursday and Friday golfing with my parents. I did really well for me, especially considering since I started skydiving I only golf on the holidays with my parents. One hole, a 255 yard par 4, I hit my 3 wood and never saw the ball in the air. I drove towards the green and was looking around, and found it about 15 feet from the hole. I missed my eagle putt, but had a tap in birdie.

1 fun speedstar in Byron at sunset on Friday. Ego Mike shot some cool video of it. I also got a speeding ticket driving to the DZ, going 76 in a 55, but i slowed down from 95+ once I saw the cop before he radared me. It was the first of 2 speedtraps on hwy 4 in the foothills. It was my first ticket in a few years, so I guess I was due. I think it will be about my 5th time going to traffic shool, maybe this time I'll learn:D.

8 jumps in Davis on Saturday, which I thought was pretty good considering how short the days are getting. Some good RW and freefly fun.

3 jumps in Hollister Sunday morning before the rain came. 12k, 7k, then 4.5k as the clouds moved down. Unfortunately my long airplane solo was canceled due to the bad weather.

B|/6/0

I did 6 really fun jumps this weekend at 3 different dropzones, Byron, Skydance and Holister.

1) 2 way with sbs. I stayed on my belly while he carved around me on his head.

2) speed star with ego Mike, Ebusto, WrongWay, and brianfry713.

3) 2 way with brianfry713

4) 4 way with Sarah, skybum02, brianfry713

5) 2 way belly dive with brianfry713

6) 3500 ft hop n pop out of a cessna 206

I'm jealous...especially #2. Friday or Saturday at Byron would've been fun if I wasn't busy already.

0/0/0

Blame it on the weather...crossing my fingers for next weekend....

Darn this global warming. Snow melted and it was raining...in late november...B|

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.