shortyj

What is something you got suspended for in high school ?

I got a week for smashing a classmates face into his cars passenger window. Breaking the window along with his nose and fracturing his eye socket.

This was after he collapsed one of my nasal cavities (broke my nose) in a fist fight over some girl. Go figure huh?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

1st time - fighting
2nd time - fighting
3rd time - talking after me and a friend finished an exam (we were using sign language)
4th time - finishing my cigerrette when getting caught smoking in the girls room, there was no way I was going to waste a smoke when they were so hard to come by at that age.

:|
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

I didnt get suspended but...

one of my favorite teahers learned that sometimes it's better just to "leave it alone."

I was talking to one of my friends,Katie, who made a wiseass comment and I told her to "blow me."

She dared me to ask the teacher that.
I told Her that I wasn't stupid and that I thought the teacher was cool, anyway.

Well That was when the teacher asked what was so important that we would be talking.

after about 3 minutes of insisting that she would be happier if she just dropped it I finally told her
"katie and morgan dared me to ask you to blow me."

She got mad and send me to the principals office.
I was in trouble in school often but I was never disrespectful. (usually got in trouble for cutting class) The principal waited til afterclass and had a "sit down" with us. After I explain to the teacher she was understanding and even got a chuckleout of it.
My photos

My Videos

all of my suspensions were for fighting except one. That was for telling a teacher she was a bitch. Apparently just because it's true doesn't mean it's okay to voice it.;) Oh well

I was on first name basis with all the office staff in both middle school and high school.

ordering lunch for everyone and having the supervisor pick it up that's funny.:D Reminds me of the time I got a ticket for not using my turn signal>:( and paid $107 in pennies and a officer helped me carry it up. He was mad when he found out he thought I was bringing change.:D
Playtime is essential.

Fighting
I think I got detention for jumping out a window of a temporary trailor.
I was suspended in 8th for shooting spit balls at girls that were shooting them at us. My dad laughed when he came to get me. He was like are the girls getting suspended? Principal said no. I think my dad gave him some words and we left.

I was suspended a few times in junior high for fighting. I guess I wised up in highschool. Cept for that one fight my senior year.

I was pretty much a good kid as far as most knew.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

I never got suspended. I bet that's a big surprise! :ph34r: It just wasn't worth it to misbehave because then I would have had to face my father at home. :|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Rigging a typewriter to fall when someone sat at the desk-that's the official version. What I really got suspended for was not selling out the guy that did it. 3 days for not being a rat, it was a good trade.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I was about a minute late to class once after finding out during break that one of my close friends had attempted suicide and was in the hospital. I explained this to my teacher who then gave me a detention for being late.

I didn't serve the detention as a protest, and consequently ended up getting 3 days of suspensions as I kept refusing to serve the detention. I was so pissed about that. My teacher and the principals knew why I refused to serve the detention but didn't care. It was bullshit, I was a pretty good kid, didn't cause trouble and got good grades. They were being pricks.

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

Wearing make up to school

Let me guess... you went to a catholic school? :ph34r:

I was pretty much a quiet kid, but did have my share of problems with bullies. A couple times I fought back, but no one got hurt and I don't remember getting suspended.

I did however, bring an unloaded antique gun to my private school (I was in the 8th grade I think). A teacher got wind of it and made me give it to him. He was a bit of a softie though and I felt bad about sneaking in his classroom when it was empty and grabbing the gun right back to take it home so I wouldn't get in trouble for it. They called my parents the next day anyway and I admitted it. The school gave me a stern warning, but let me come back. I think I got off easy because my older brother was a stellar student there before me, being a valedictorian or salutorian every year. ;) Also at $2500 per year tuition, they don't suspend students often. :|

I left the school midway through the 10th grade and became a model student at the public high school, which was rife with fighting, drugs, and the like... go figure! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban