Squeak

5th Wedding Anniversary

So it's our 5th Wedding anniversary on 24th December

My wife does not need a jewlry box, so what do you buy that's made of wood and has nothing to do with house cleaning or kitchen use?

We are only doing traditional gifts, not modern ones?:|

(Again, idiotic and non helpful posts/posters, can you please post in one of the 50,000 threads designed for pointless dribble, thanks in advance):)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

how about a really nice wooden picture frame for your wedding picture?

what does she like to do?
If she plays golf - a good set of personalized wood tees.

If she is into playing games - how about a hand carved wood chess set or similar?

Or a digeradoo!
Scars remind us that the past is real

So it's our 5th Wedding anniversary on 24th December

My wife does not need a jewlry box, so what do you buy that's made of wood and has nothing to do with house cleaning or kitchen use?

We are only doing traditional gifts, not modern ones?:|

You said wood:D:D:D:D
(Again, idiotic and non helpful posts/posters, can you please post in one of the 50,000 threads designed for pointless dribble, thanks in advance):)

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

An acoustic guitar and lessons? A nice wood carving? A wood cut of custom made of your wedding photo?

There's a LOT of choices you have available, use your imagination.

I have no imagination[:/][:/] I'm a human Vulcan I think[:/]
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

An acoustic guitar and lessons? A nice wood carving? A wood cut of custom made of your wedding photo?

Ok here's my serious input how about a wooden didgereedoo you know one of those things the abbos use. Have her name inscribed in it
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm a human Vulcan I think

Then buy her a block of wood, square in shape and uncolored.

OR a set of wooden vulcan ears.

Ok, seriously, there are a large number of neat wooden things you can buy. A really nice rolltop desk would be cool too!
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Ok here's my serious input how about a wooden didgereedoo you know one of those things the abbos use. Have her name inscribed in it

Didges are traditionaly not used by women, it woujld be an insult to my cousins and other indiginous peoples around here. But thanks for the thought:)

I'm liking Carved figures I'lllook about for somthing, but please keep the sensible ideas comming:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Ok, seriously, there are a large number of neat wooden things you can buy. A really nice rolltop desk would be cool too!

That would be lovely, but it's a little pricey at present :)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm liking Carved figures I'lllook about for somthing, but please keep the sensible ideas comming

Gee, I wonder who was the first to suggest that to you?

A also seem to remember a suggestion of a nice wooden clock.....I have a very pretty one sitting on my bookcase. It even has a little drawer that pulls out to hold a key, or a keepsake, or whatever.

Or something like #19 on this page
http://www.clockstyle.com/desktop-clocks/1359+1434.cfm?Nao=12&viewall=merch

edited to add clicky

I'm liking Carved figures I'lllook about for somthing, but please keep the sensible ideas comming:)

How about a nice spanking paddle? That's sensible! :)

Ok, it's not my fault...I didn't know what a 'digereedoo' was so naturally my mind was in the gutter after trying to figure it out on my own. [:/]
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I'm liking Carved figures I'lllook about for somthing, but please keep the sensible ideas comming

Gee, I wonder who was the first to suggest that to you?

Kenz was in an IM about 2 seconds after I posted this thread Thank you Kenz:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I picked up quite a few wood pieces on my last trip to Oz. Sure you can wander through a few shops and find something. I'd suggest the markets at Freemantle, theres always some crafty neat stuff there.

Oh, and a side note, my wife and I were married the exact same day as you and yours. its our 5th anno on 24 dec also.
Kings Park, 2001.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I picked up quite a few wood pieces on my last trip to Oz. Sure you can wander through a few shops and find something. I'd suggest the markets at Freemantle, theres always some crafty neat stuff there.

Oh, and a side note, my wife and I were married the exact same day as you and yours. its our 5th anno on 24 dec also.
Kings Park, 2001.

I'm going to Freo this week to check the markets :)I was best man at a mates wedding in 2000 in Kings Park, with Frasers for the reception., Small world Mr HippyB|
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Kings Park, 2001.

I'm going to Freo this week to check the markets :)I was best man at a mates wedding in 2000 in Kings Park, with Frasers for the reception., Small world Mr HippyB|

Yea theres a little Pagoda just a short walk from Frasers that overlooks the Swan River. We had our reception at Frasers also, I dont even remember leaving! :D
Very small world.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

This is a cool idea http://www.equilibrium-bydesign.com/site/556267/product/WD-B09 although a lil pricey for a box.

Put like a love letter / poem inside the box - or promises for each other.

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?