eeneR

A forecast like this....

Makes me soooo happy I bought my Subaru!!!! :D:D:D:D

...WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 12 PM CST FRIDAY... ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE IN CHICAGO HAS ISSUED A WINTER STORM WARNING...WHICH IS IN EFFECT FROM 3 PM THIS AFTERNOON TO 12 PM CST FRIDAY. THE WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 3 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON. THE WINTER STORM WATCH IS NO LONGER IN EFFECT.

LIGHT RAIN EARLY THIS MORNING...MAY MIX WITH LIGHT FREEZING RAIN...SLEET OR SNOW LATER THIS MORNING AND THIS AFTERNOON. AMOUNTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE LIGHT...BUT MAY CAUSE SOME SLICK SPOTS ON ROADS AND BRIDGES.

SNOW IS EXPECTED TO DEVELOP LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND THIS EVENING AND CONTINUE INTO FRIDAY MORNING. THE SNOW MAY BE HEAVY AT TIMES WITH SNOWFALL RATES OF 1 TO 2 INCHES PER HOUR AT THE HEIGHT OF THE STORM. EXACT STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS WILL VARY...BUT CURRENT INFORMATION SUGGESTS 6 TO 10 INCHES OF SNOW WILL BE POSSIBLE BY BY NOON FRIDAY...WITH ISOLATED AMOUNTS AS HIGH AS ONE FOOT.

:D
BRING IT ON!!!! :ph34r:
Edited to add: Sorry for the caps in the forecast, but sorry im not going to re-type the whole thing from what Weather.com had...[:/]
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

...Winter storm warning in effect from 3 pm this afternoon to 12 pm cst friday... ...Winter weather advisory now in effect until 3 pm cst this afternoon...

The national weather service in chicago has issued a winter storm warning...Which is in effect from 3 pm this afternoon to 12 pm cst friday. The winter weather advisory is now in effect until 3 pm cst this afternoon. The winter storm watch is no longer in effect.

Light rain early this morning...May mix with light freezing rain...Sleet or snow later this morning and this afternoon. Amounts are expected to be light...But may cause some slick spots on roads and bridges.

Snow is expected to develop late this afternoon and this evening and continue into friday morning. The snow may be heavy at times with snowfall rates of 1 to 2 inches per hour at the height of the storm. Exact storm total snowfall amounts will vary...But current information suggests 6 to 10 inches of snow will be possible by by noon friday...With isolated amounts as high as one foot.

B|
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

I recently moved to the mountains of West Texas and we're getting some of that weather report! Woke-up to snow on the ground and 14-degrees (above). We're stuck till the snow melts. Roads up and down the mountains are impassible. It's really neat! I love it!

Chuck

The front just moved through Houston. I was walking across the plant to mfg. Looking at all the clouds, you could see the front line off to the NW watching it get darker and darker as it approached. A few of us stood outside and felt the temp drop what had to be 15deg as the front moved over us. Went from 75 to < 60 in a matter of a minute or less and it's still dropping. The rain and messy stuff isn't even on top of us yet.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Makes me happy I live in Georgia.:P

And me in Alabama. :P Of course, once in a long while, we'll get one of those huge "comma" shaped storms that dump 6 - 9 inches of snow here and 6 feet in the Appalachains in TN/NC/VA... Anybody remember the blizzard of '95? Snow fell on the Alabama beaches that time! :o
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Newsperson said this morning that we're in an area looking at 14-16" of snow for tomorrow. Oh, well...at least it's looking to be sunny on Saturday. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Newsperson said this morning that we're in an area looking at 14-16" of snow for tomorrow. Oh, well...at least it's looking to be sunny on Saturday. :)

As long as the roads are clean!!!
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

As long as the roads are clean!!!

I've got a party to go to. Roads better be clean.
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

damn!

mid 80's here for the next few days!

gotta love that Florida weather this time of year especially!:P

It was 65F here the last few days....just makes waking up to a very cold floor this morning more painful.

Waking up to snow on Dec 1 doesn't really bug me....and the streets will be cleared by the time I wake up. Thankfully I take the train to work every day and won't have to worry about cleaning off the car.

...is yet another reminder of why I don't live in the Midwest. :P

uh huh....my brother called me from Florida this morning. Apparently everyone at his job is complaining about how cold it is there today

anyhow, just saw two huge snow bombs fall off the building...these things would have taken out a car if the light hadn't been red

Saturday's weather report for Chippewa Falls, WI...
"Cloudy most of the time with a stray flurry; breezy. Winds from the W at 13 mph. Realfeel High®: 12°F"

Sunday's...
"Mainly cloudy, brisk and bitterly cold. Winds from the W at 10 mph.Realfeel High®: 6 °F"

I think I might have to get the long underware and winter gloves out for this weekend. Looks like it might be a little chilly this weekend. Hopefully we'll be able to at least do hop 'n pops if its cloudy.