mickknutson

VOTE for DJ MICK in the Nitevibe DJ Dream Team 2006

Yo DJ Mick,

Do you have any cd's out with your work/mixes ? Cause I got to say your remix of LZ's Immigrant Song on "Keen and Able" was sic .

I have several mixes at http://www.djmick.com/audio.htm but none with that song.

Do you have Soul Seek? You can download it from there and it is free...
Mick Knutson
* BLiNC Magazine "Everything you ever wanted to know about Parachuting, but didn't know whom to ask."

I AM #29 OUT OF THE TOP 30 IN THE BAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That means I have beaten out a few hundred other DJ's, but I need more if I am going to get into the top 10...

USE THIS LINK INSTEAD:
http://www.nitevibe.com/dt06/page1.asp

PLEASE VOTE FOR 'MICK'

Use San Francisco for the city, and 94101 as the zip code

If I get into the top 10, I get to headline a show at Ruby Skye. Voted best club in the world (Winter Music Conf 2004)
Mick Knutson
* BLiNC Magazine "Everything you ever wanted to know about Parachuting, but didn't know whom to ask."

Mick,

Please remove me from your DJ mailing list. I never signed up for it in the first place. Automated removals didn't work and you obviously didn't read the email I sent you where I asked you to remove me from your list.
(c)2010 Vertical Visions. No unauthorized duplication permitted. <==For the media only

Mick,

Please remove me from your DJ mailing list. I never signed up for it in the first place. Automated removals didn't work and you obviously didn't read the email I sent you where I asked you to remove me from your list.

I sent you a reply to the message I sent already...
Mick Knutson

Mick,

I must have voted for him in some other contest, because I've been getting spam from nitevibe for at least a year or two and don't even know what nitevibe is! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Mick,

I must have voted for him in some other contest, because I've been getting spam from nitevibe for at least a year or two and don't even know what nitevibe is! :D

Blues,
Dave

Nitevibe will easily allow you to unsubscribe from their list..
Mick Knutson

Heard the Immigrant Song and went looking. Found your site and downloaded a couple of things. "Creeps" and "(I see) Girls" are incredible. Used them for some of my personal videos. No money or I would have comped you. Honest.

Were you on the headdown sequentials at Lodi? I watched that over and over. Unfuckingbelievable! Great skydiving and great music. Tremendous combination.

You got my vote. Good luck.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.