leapdog

canopy design

Here is a shot of my custom canopy that has a different top and bottom skin. The bottom center cell is yellow, but has a blueish color. I like how the colors change depending how the light hits it.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

There is nothing wrong with Red & Lemon (yellow). Those are the colors I chose for my canopies because they grab your attention in the sky (read "traffic") and because they are easy to see from the air (read "cutaway"), and from the ground.
I would try to balance them a bit more though. Mostly Lemon with two red cells somewhere on the canopy seems to be not too busy, and has all the advantages of the noticability you are looking for. just an opinion.
If it comes easy, I'm automatically suspicious

As the Beatles would say, #9.

I especially like the "sandwich" effect of coloring the cell ribs inside the canopy. the red and yellow are bright and contrasting colors.

If you want to add a touch of black somewhere, fine. But the silver looks absolutely horrible, all the other colors are simply too bold for any silver.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

After ordering a color sample form PD I realized that the colors on the PC look very different. I also realized that some color names are misleading. For instance blackberry looks purple and Silver really looks grey.

Just for the curious I have attached what I ordered. Judging by the color sample I ordered and other canopies I saw in the air this past weekend, I think I understand how the canopy will look. The computer doesn't give the best representation.

Thanks everyone for your input.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker