leapdog

canopy design

Ok people lets try again except this time if you don't like any of them, don't post. Notice how there is no choice in the poll for none or least ugly.

The whole idea is for noticeability. Not whether you would like the colors or not.
:P
Thanks

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Ok people lets try again except this time if you don't like any of them, don't post.

I though we all live in a free country!

Notice how there is no choice in the poll for none or least ugly.

Do you think you are on the marines corps?

The whole idea is for noticeability. Not whether you would like the colors or not.

What about the rights of free speech!

Now if you want an answer, can you at least pick a cool color pattern?????:P
Just f%c*i&g with you brow!!!;)
Gus Marinho

Best-looking?

9 or 10. (From a design standpoint, too many colors generally equals "fugly." I know you want it to be noticeable, but do you really want it to be noticeable only because people think it looks crappy? For 10, even though there are still just as many colors, the black accents the other 2 colors, rather than making things more busy.)

If you don't care about aesthetics, 14 is the one that stands out the most (but again, to me (graphic designer), it stands out because I find it pretty tacky). It would turn my head on a dropzone...then I'd turn my head the other way, real quick. :P

No offense intended, we all have different tastes...but you asked for opinions, so I'm giving mine.

If I were you, I'd go for 9 or 10. Both are noticeable (yellow is tough not to notice), but they're not so busy it makes your head hurt.
Signatures are the new black.

Constructive: Try to avoid combining red & yellow.

More than 1500 Rodriguez Brothers might disagree with you. You can combine yellow and red as long as you are having fun and there is tequilla to be had.:D

www.rodriguezbrothers.com

Look around for us when you are ready to join in and have some fun.
"... this ain't a Nerf world."

No offense here, but I don't see why you need anyone's opinion. Your gear choice and color choice is yours alone to make. You're the one spending the money so pick the colors you want, not what pleases other people.

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

No offense here, but I don't see why you need anyone's opinion. Your gear choice and color choice is yours alone to make. You're the one spending the money so pick the colors you want, not what pleases other people.

No offense taken. I plan to make my own choice in the end. This isn't to please anyone. It is to find out what catches others eyes. I have picked the colors red, yellow, black. I'm looking more for a color placement poll.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

ah fokk it! here's to options more =D but for the poll.. 9 or 15

I think it's cool to experiment some. just look at what some wore during the 80's... B|

:D
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Da Vinci
www.lilchief.no