CSpenceFLY

Who's Lurking?

At what point does someone go from lurker to poster? I still consider myself a lurker but it is getting harder and harder to refrain from posting. :S

Give in to the dark side... Resistence is futile. You will be one of us don't try and fight it, turn to the dark side and embrace the keybord:D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Yeah, I'm the #1 lurker. I might even cross the line to stalker,after all, I saw that fuzzy helmet you jumped with at BridgeDay. (I was sitting on a rock in the L.Z.) Now you are worried, aren't you?B|

Stop doing THAT! It annoys the Hell out of me!

I am, I'm always watching you. Since I'm a mom, I have eyes in the back of my head. ;)

Wow, did I read that wrong! I could have swore the first few times I read it, it said something about you giving head until our eyes rolled to the back of our heads!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I lurk when im working nights and have nothing to do...which happens quite often cuze im shit hot like that and get all my work done...so i can come on here..and lurk....lol...funny how that works...:D
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye