Calvin19

Vasectomy! younger guy, what do i say/do?

so i think he stopped following his own forum... something about reason makes you run away from your responsibilities, any ways, what you are wanting contraindicates every living breathing things genetic instinct to procreate. how the hell does that happen?

first of all. we have a guy here who admits he would make a horrible father. what is the problem here? how many men end up on Jerry Springer that never should have had kids? good on him

secondly. instincts are just that. judgement without the benefit of intellect. take a look around the world... do we really need everyone out there breeding like rabbits?

sorry, i had to go to work.

but im back, but i think this will be my last post.

Fuck you people that didnt help me. all i asked for was a little help with a little problem i thought i might have.

thanks to those of you who did help, I learned a few things, and from a few PMs that were meant to help me, i got a lot of info. i also figured out that people on dorkzone really dont like me, at least in the open. so they had to PM me. Its not like im trying to get people to like me that spend their lives on a everything forum in skydive cyberspace.:S

as for those of you who said i am selfish, cocky, etc, i think most of that is true. but im not ragging on your posts am i?

so, a day closer to my trial by doc, thanks, and nothanks. girlfreind says hi.

hey people change. he's 22 and probably doesn't know jack about responsibility and refuses to take any, not that i know the guy or anything just speculation.

maybe. but im not judging your posts. so thanks for the help.

what the hell is so wrong with not wanting kids? i mean, have we not decided that my genes should end at me?:$:P:)

-SPACE-

what the hell is so wrong with not wanting kids? i mean, have we not decided that my genes should end at me?:$:P:)

Nothing is wrong with it, I have been snipped, and i dont want and wont have them.
I could not care less if you have one, whilst you're at it though see if they can snip away at your atttude aswell, then not only will you not pollute the gene pool (like me), ut you may also seem like a reasonable human
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

its not about that, its about you altering your body with a near unreversible procedure that you may regret later in life. if you dont want kids be responsible and don't have any, whats the big deal about wearing a condom?

condoms dont always work. birth control doesnt always work. diaphrams dont always work. spermicide doesnt always work. pulling out is hard and i dont like doing it. My best girlfreind had an abortion when she was 18, the condom broke. AND she was on BC.

-SPACE-

Nothing is wrong with it, I have been snipped, and i dont want and wont have them.
I could not care less if you have one, whilst you're at it though see if they can snip away at your atttude aswell, then not only will you not pollute the gene pool (like me), ut you may also seem like a reasonable human

squeak, im confused, were you calling me a retard this whole thread? or are you just making fun of US?

-SPACE-

Post Script!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
do you people have any idea how much an abortion FUCKS with a girls head?

ANY idea?

I have seen it. and now i take care of her now and then because she is a coke head. luckaly, it wasnt me who injected her, she is my best girlfreind. and it saddens me.

squeak, im confused, were you calling me a retard this whole thread? or are you just making fun of US?

Never once said you were a retard, only that your general attitude sucks arse
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hey people change. he's 22 and probably doesn't know jack about responsibility and refuses to take any, not that i know the guy or anything just speculation.

It sounds to me like he's being more responsible than MANY young men who find themselves in a situation where they are starting a family that they can neither afford nor support.

I'm 25, and have thought about this same thing since I was a teenager. I absolutely love my lifestyle, and having children would definitely make is much more difficult to live as I currently do. I also agree that humans are over-consuming every natural resource that's been made available to us, and I don't see any need to help perpetuate that.

To the OP, I would simply explain to your doctor in the same rational manner you've done here why it is you do not want children. Good luck!

condoms dont always work. birth control doesnt always work. diaphrams dont always work. spermicide doesnt always work. pulling out is hard and i dont like doing it. My best girlfreind had an abortion when she was 18, the condom broke. AND she was on BC.

take a sledgehammer. Place your balls on a hard surface. Hit several times as hard as possible. Get video. Post on Youtube. :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

if the condom breaks... QUIT FUCKING, simple solution, you can't honestly say that you don't feel a difference between a condom and no condom. and you have an astronomical occurence of pregnancy when a condom is used. they do make female condoms but i understand its an inconvenience/doesnt fell as good/ makes you feel like less of a man/ what ever,
hey you might also want to look at the fact that at your age if you do get snipped you may have to have hormone therapy for a good portion of your life. dont quote me on that i could be wrong
Fly it like you stole it

if the condom breaks... QUIT FUCKING, simple solution, you can't honestly say that you don't feel a difference between a condom and no condom. and you have an astronomical occurence of pregnancy when a condom is used. they do make female condoms but i understand its an inconvenience/doesnt fell as good/ makes you feel like less of a man/ what ever,
hey you might also want to look at the fact that at your age if you do get snipped you may have to have hormone therapy for a good portion of your life. dont quote me on that i could be wrong

A vasectomy doesn't change the level of hormones. There's a vast difference between a vas deferens and a vas efferens...

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Actually Calvin19, I'm with you. The last thing this planet needs is another human. And given the state of the world and it's dwindling resources you could argue that bringing a kid into the world is actually an act of cruelty and selfishness.
On topic thoughh, I've recently heard of a technique where they plug the relevant tubes intead of snipping them, so it's reversible. It's a brand new technique though and probably not available just anywhere but you might ask about it.

Edit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/medicine/story/0,,1891798,00.html

A vasectomy doesn't change the level of hormones. There's a vast difference between a vas deferens and a vas efferens...

Whats this VAST difference, they lead on fron one and other, the efferens from the eppidydimus to the deferens, niether has any hormonal control, they are both merely plumbing tubes
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Whats this VAST difference, they lead on fron one and other, the efferens from the eppidydimus to the deferens, niether has any hormonal control, they are both merely plumbing tubes

It's one of those med school jokes, M*A*S*H style, that seemed appropriate. :P

Yes, they are both part of the plumbing. But hormones do not follow the pipes and are not controlled in this case by said plumbing. At least that's what my urologist said when I was questioning him on the considerations of getting cut.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

hey dude, i havent read the whole thread so i dont know if im repeating myself. currently a new technology is being made. instead of cutting the tubes, doctors are trying silicone bead implants in the tubes, the point being, it should theorhetically have much better chances at being reversable as they simply take the silicone out thats blocking it instead of trying to sow the tubes back together.

i read this in new scientist i think, have a search on their site for it.

id say, if you want it, it cant hurt to wait a year or two for this new technology - then you will have the best possible option. THIS seems like a no-brainer to me as you are only 22.
"When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading."

i knew from the age of 16 i didnt want kids it took me till 34 yrs old to get the snip should of got it done earlier save wearing those shitty rubber things for a year..lol

You dumb Brit.... If the rubbers are shitty, she can't get pregnant from that hole anyway... All you did wa waste rubbers.

Ganja

I know exactly how you feel about not having children Calvin. I got snipped at 30 years old and never gave it a second thought but things would've been fine if I had done it at 22. Like you, there has never been one second of my life that has included the desire for children and I'm now 61 years old, never had a child, still feel the same as back then and am perfectly happy with the result.. :)
The older I get the less I care who I piss off.