SuperKat

If all of the below mentioned DZs were within a mile away from you, which would you choose and why?

WTF? That, and the full bar are both news to me. Of course I haven't been there since like March. Both sound nice, but still aren't enough to win my vote overall.

OK, they have these blower things that circulate the air. Same thing to a girl. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I chose Z-Hills. This is why:

The weather is bad today - clouds, low ceiling. I just got a call from Chuck that they put on an impromptu swoop comp.

It's homey even when there's people visiting from all over. We have a pond. We have excellent organizers, and we have all types of instruction. There's always something for everyone.B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I live 2 hours or less from all of those and drive 3 hours to jacksonville.... why???? cause I like the itty bitty teeney weeney DZ's.... why????? no drama.....

And I've only been to one of those on that list... maybe im wrong for judging the other three but I am very very very shy in person and cant hardly pay people to talk to me at big DZ's. Ive been to 4 bog ones in my short jump life and its been that way at all of them... funny cause I always shower before I go so I know I dont stink....:S

WTF? That, and the full bar are both news to me. Of course I haven't been there since like March. Both sound nice, but still aren't enough to win my vote overall.

OK, they have these blower things that circulate the air. Same thing to a girl. :P

I was not arguing about the definition of A/C... my "WTF" was just in shock since I had never even thought of the concept of a cooled cabin.

Now if they get A/C packing they MIGHT win my vote. First they will need to spring for carpet though. :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Thanks for the mention Gail!! So when will we be seeing your smiling face again?!? You still owe me a jump as I recall

I'll be in Sebastian next weekend, then Tennessee for a few weeks... but will definitely be in Palatka for a weekend in january before heading out to eloy!! I would love to do a jump with you.... or more!!!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233