Calvin19

Sigh, girls and mothers

I hope to God this is true!!! If it is, I will grow up to be a generous, smart, employed, strong, thoughtful, caring woman.

How you doin'!!! :ph34r::)
and to this...

Life gets so much easier when you decide to be yourself and communicate. But then it's not "interesting."

a resounding Hear, Hear!! B|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

14 year old? i would like to think im a bit older than that.
of course, the point of this was not a personal girl problem at all, but a problem i see with women compaining about there non-equal benefits in life.

The GF actualy brought this up. and i think she had a point.

i need to stop listening to GF and posting online.

14 year old? i would like to think im a bit older than that.
of course, the point of this was not a personal girl problem at all, but a problem i see with women compaining about there non-equal benefits in life.

The GF actualy brought this up. and i think she had a point.

i need to stop listening to GF and posting online.

Voices in your head, huh?:o

This explanation does nothing to clarify the intent of the original post. But we already know what the intent was, now, don't we?

I'd say you succeeded. You got lots of attention. I think Squeak was off about the 14 year old thing. Attention-seeking behavior of this calibre (bad attention is better than no attention)really is most prevalent amongst two or three-year old tantrum throwers.

this one failed as well.

sigh.

mommy didnt come back give me spankings. i wasnt spanked enough in my baby times.

i get plenty of spankings from GF these days. of course, i dish those out as well.

nevermind. forget i posted anything. i was just looking for attention.

of course, i look around and all i see is boys turning into their fathers as well. (and i see boys turning into their mothers and it freaks me out.)

this one failed as well.

sigh.

mommy didnt come back give me spankings. i wasnt spanked enough in my baby times.

i get plenty of spankings from GF these days. of course, i dish those out as well.

nevermind. forget i posted anything. i was just looking for attention.

of course, i look around and all i see is boys turning into their fathers as well. (and i see boys turning into their mothers and it freaks me out.)

Actually, you remind me a lot of my mother. :|

Its soo depressing, i look around all through my life and all i see is girls turning into their mothers.

Note to self: only date women whose mothers are hot, don't give me any shit, and think I'm really cool!

Walt

Bachelor for life, huh??:o:D

Yeah, so far it's not looking too good.[:/]

Walt

Its soo depressing, i look around all through my life and all i see is girls turning into their mothers.

Note to self: only date women whose mothers are hot, don't give me any shit, and think I'm really cool!

Walt

with that being said, If the woman I have now doesn't last I'm going to start intervie the mom before I serioulsy date another.

I think that is a great idea.

Walt

So bang the MILF before dating the daughter, to see if what is coming will be worthwhile. >:(
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

So bang the MILF before dating the daughter, to see if what is coming will be worthwhile. >:(

i have fairly high standards. milfs are extrememly rare.

i have fairly high standards. milfs are extrememly rare.

Ok, just "fuck her mom" then.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Walt

with that being said, If the woman I have now doesn't last I'm going to start intervie the mom before I serioulsy date another.

I think that is a great idea.

Walt

I was sure someone would agree.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Life gets so much easier when you decide to be yourself and communicate. But then it's not "interesting."

There is a woman that I have known for 10 years in a non-personal manner. I lost track of her for the last 4, but I ran into her and we had dinner.

All of a sudden, she is asking significantly different questions:
- Have you thought of having kids?
- Have you thought of moving out of the trailer and into a house closer to work?

"No" and "No".

End of enjoyable dinner.

Good communication. So, she doesn't waste a year dating someone. Goals diverged. Very honest. Nobody getting hurt because someone won't change.

We still talk like in the past, in the non-relationship direction.

Of course, if it really were that easy, Bill, what on earth would we talk about here in Bonfire and Women Only?

People rarely want honesty. What they want is to find an attractive person and mold them into their ideal.
I don't know that many people who actually like the person that they date.

The whining is about not getting what they want.