Calvin19

Sigh, girls and mothers

Dazed and Confused: "That's what I love about high school girls. No matter how old I get, they always stay the same age."

I wish i lived in that era!! :D
"Age has absolutely nothing to do with knowledge, learning, respect, attitude, or personality." -yardhippie
"Fight the air, and the air will kick your ass!!! "-Specialkaye

Its soo depressing, i look around all through my life and all i see is girls turning into their mothers.

Sigh, I look around DZ.com and all I see are the same 2 or 3 people always trying to drum up attention with inflammatory posts.

[:/]

:D:D:D

Its soo depressing, i look around all through my life and all i see is girls turning into their mothers.

Sigh, I look around DZ.com and all I see are the same 2 or 3 people always trying to drum up attention with inflammatory posts.

HereHere without the smileys:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Note to self: only date women whose mothers are hot, don't give me any shit, and think I'm really cool!

Walt

Agreed.
My current GF is awesome, and i love her to death, but her mom, um, meh. And GF is nothing like the old lady. old lady is crazy Christian no sex before your married, and two feet on the ground all day. GF is NOTHING like that, gladly. in fact, total opposite. am i in trouble?

good thing is, i dont care. My GF is amazing.

is someone turning into her mother? *sniffle[:/]

is someone turning into her mother? *sniffle[:/]

I think it's more that someone has a mind and an IQ above a 14 year old boys purile thought processes:S:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Actually... I'm trying to help my mom turn into me. She is way too nice for her own good and as much as I can... I'm trying to help her stand up and defend her choices.

So :P

Why would anyone want their mom to be a Dominatrix?:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Always pay attention to the relationship your girlfriend and her mother have. The better the relationship the more likely your girlfriend will act like her mother. (Just remember, you can use everything to your advantage. ;))
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

Dazed and Confused: "That's what I love about high school girls. No matter how old I get, they always stay the same age."

How come they make 'em so much better-looking nowadays? They didn't make 'em like that when I was 18.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

How come they make 'em so much better-looking nowadays? They didn't make 'em like that when I was 18.

I would suggest 21 instead of 18 (due to the change in the legal drinking age).
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

i look around all through my life and all i see is girls turning into their mothers.

I've got another way of looking at it. I look around through my life and all I see is girls growing up into women. Th personality resemblance to a mother is merely a reflection of the girl behaving like a woman would.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Sometimes, you see a post where some hear guy is complaining about women. They say that the women whine about some unimportant junk.

I think that I am seeing more guys whining these days. Instead of putting down some boundaries on what behavior that they expect, it has become an episode of Dr. Whiny-Phil.

If people, of either sex, are not happy with the behavior of their SO, they need to spell it out.
Fix it, or send them to the curb, or put up with it and don't whine.

All the "you must compromise" BS advice has made everyone unhappier, not happier. It just makes everyone dishonest.

Note to self: only date women whose mothers are hot, don't give me any shit, and think I'm really cool!

Walt

Bachelor for life, huh??:o:D
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Always pay attention to the relationship your girlfriend and her mother have. The better the relationship the more likely your girlfriend will act like her mother. (Just remember, you can use everything to your advantage. ;))

I hope to God this is true!!! If it is, I will grow up to be a generous, smart, employed, strong, thoughtful, caring woman.

I wonder if my egg donor's found a job yet?:ph34r:

If people, of either sex, are not happy with the behavior of their SO, they need to spell it out.
Fix it, or send them to the curb, or put up with it and don't whine.

Can I get an AMEN?

But then again, isn't dating all about...

1) Wondering what the other person is thinking
2) Conferring with your friends about what the other person is thinking
3) Making assumptions about what the other person is thinking that then drive your own behaivor
4) Trying really hard to figure out what you have to do to get the other person to like you / keep them liking you
5) Avoiding real talks about wants and needs in the interest of keeping the intrigue in the relationship

Life gets so much easier when you decide to be yourself and communicate. But then it's not "interesting."

Of course, if it really were that easy, Bill, what on earth would we talk about here in Bonfire and Women Only?
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Walt

with that being said, If the woman I have now doesn't last I'm going to start intervie the mom before I serioulsy date another.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

If the woman I have now doesn't last I'm going to start interview the mom before I seriously date another.

Not necessary to see 'Mom'!

When ya are starting to date, just always remember to check out the ankles, if they look like they were designed to carry a lotta weight.....eventually they will!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Funny. But that won't be the only reason to interview mom. Attitude and behavior is another reason. Got to look at how mom treats the dad or husband.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker