snowslider

I fucking hate girls. and fake friends

> is it 689, I hear he gets around
——————————————————————————————
Sorry, mate, it's NOT me!!!! I am "straight", as you say it in English ;)
Stay safe out there
Blue Skies and Soft Walls
BASE #689 - base_689AT_NO_123_SPAMyahoo.com

Yes, this has been pointed out via PM once before.

But it is also the beginning of the Def Leppard song "Rock of ages". "I've got something to say....It's better to burn out than to fade away"

You just have a prejudice against british bands, don'cha??;):P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Fucking hell! I want the 15 mins I just wasted looking at this gay ass thread. NO FUCKING NUDES? You suck!

Oh and can you PM me her phone number, I'd like to ask her out, maybe strike up a conversation and get me some phone sex.

:ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Pops, I plan on taking you up on that...thanks. I'll pm you something that might make you happy.

I've got a few hot chicks in my past, and a few psychos who tried to play mind games after the fact, but none who were both. Remember, if you were having to support this woman for two years, and she wants to play fuck-fuck games, your biggest mistake was in thinking she was hot to begin with, and you really are better off just being done with her (and those "friends").

Now be sure to copy me with that PM. I'm on your side in this, but can't be more than, say 86% supportive without the nekkid pictures of her. ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I think your fucked.I think what has this guy so pissed is he don't have any nekkid pics of her to post.

I bet someone on here does though. :D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Don't chase 'em, replace 'em. You probably don't want to even consider it because you're thinking of her but the best way to get over her is to get your head on straight and then find another girl. And no they don't all fuck you over man. She just wasn't who you thought she was, that's the bottom line.

Yes, this has been pointed out via PM once before.

But it is also the beginning of the Def Leppard song "Rock of ages". "I've got something to say....It's better to burn out than to fade away"

You just have a prejudice against british bands, don'cha??;):P

Just Brit bands with one armed drummers,,,Friggin show offs>:(
:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Generally Women won't screw you over but girls do. So find mature women who at least has some idea of what they want and aren't afraid to tell you what it is. You'll know who they are because you will see warning signs form the ones that are messed up.

Can I get an Amen to that? - Best post of this whole weak assed thread I'd say. Older women are definitely the way forward.

Now perleaze - nekkid pics! Someone <<>> , anyone >:(

Out of 10,000 feet of fall, always remember that the last half inch hurts the most — Captain Charles W. Purcell, 1932

Generally Women won't screw you over but girls do. So find mature women who at least has some idea of what they want and aren't afraid to tell you what it is. You'll know who they are because you will see warning signs form the ones that are messed up.

Can I get an Amen to that? - Best post of this whole weak assed thread I'd say. Older women are definitely the way forward.

Now perleaze - nekkid pics! Someone <<>> , anyone >:(

Keep in mind that not all older women have it together. I have had my experience with "bad eggs" too. the trick is being able to see the red flags no matter what the age.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

You guys are still harping on this ?
'Okay; the horse is dead, drop the whip, place your hands above you head in clear visbility, and slowly step away from the carcuss, I repeat the "Horse IS DEAD" 'B|
You're as wonderful as a slinkie!! NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.