Calvin19

What is the BEST TV show?

I have to 100% completely agree with you.

List of mistakes FOX made:
1. Aired the episodes OOUT OF ORDER!!
What Idiot approved that move?? It was a serial.. And Some Bone head says.. Hey lets air the 4th episode first and then just do the other out of order too.:S

2: Scheduling.
What Idiot decided that Friday Night at 9:00pm would be a GREAT time to air a show aimed at the 20 something crowd?? That is when the 20 something crowd is getting reday to go out. No TV show is going to keep them home on Friday night at 9:00pm.

My 2nd favorite TV show of all times also never made it all the way through its first season either. Key West (Great characters and good writing.)

Fuck TV.

Now? Nothing. All I watch is sports and movies, and best I can recall, it's been that way since the 24 season finale. Next month 24 starts back up, and I'll once again have one TV show to watch.

Actually, I watched Lost last year in addition to 24, but the repeats and 3 weeks breaks pissed me off enough to not tune in this year.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

TiVo IT!!

I'm getting the Season 1 and 2 DVD's this year no matter if Santa brings them or not! B|

Bit Torrent, it took 4 days but....:ph34r:

Current Fav show is OZ (prison drama from HBO) yeah I know its a few years old, but it's on it's 1st run here:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The L Word is good.

But I go for Rescue Me, Dead Like Me, and House.

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms