Calvin19

percoset, Pharmacists?

[shakes head]

If you don't have a tolerance to them, they can cause some serious resp. depression. AND as you noted, the tylenol can cause havok to your liver. (edit to add: 10 left means probably 5g of Tylenol. More than a daily dose)

Don't just down them.

People die from acetaminophen toxicity, but they don't die quickly. It's slow and uncomfortable.

Don't take more than 4 grams of acetaminophen in a 24-hour period....and try to spread it out a bit. :)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

yeah, not ALL of them, but i kinda just want to sit and watch a movie for the whole night. i know its a bad thing to do, but they make me feel great. and im pretty fucking depressed. i just got an email from the guy who gives me my college scholorships, a really nice guy that runs an investment buisness, he has paid for all school related stuff over the last 4 years.

i got an email that he is cutting me off, unless i quit BASE jumping, Skydiveing, and Paragliding.

FUCK 2006, I have lost 5 of my BEST freinds to airplane crashes, i spent 3 months in the hospital, and will limp for the rest of my life, my airplane crashed and the insurance is probably not going to pay it off. and i got that email an hour ago. it has been a great year.

Sounds like a horrid year... but don't do something that you can't undo.

Get drunk, (don't post pics of her), yell at the TV, jack off (if it doesn't hurt too much)... but don't take all the Percs.

:D:D:DB|

dont worry, no pics of my love, (sorry guys)
and i dont drink. well, i do, but im already on the reccomended dose of perc
and i have my GF my car, because i have a cast on my leg. ill make her come pic me up cause i havent jacked off in a long while. ill get her to pick me up.

Since you're injured anyways, couldn't you just quit BASE and all until you graduate college? If you've been in for 4 years it couldn't be that much longer.

Maybe take up rope jumping in the meantime?

Sounds like you've had a really crap year, maybe doing something besides taking some drugs will make you feel more satisfied, like tripping random people on the street with your crutches (I'm sure you have some lying around) ... I don't know.

Percosets are fun though, huh? I was on them after surgery a couple months back and I vaguely remember chilling on the couch with my fucked up leg elevated proclaiming to my boyfriend how great life was.:)

"Life is a temporary victory over the causes which induce death." - Sylvester Graham

:D:D

he meant all 'high risk activities', and the includes rope jumping.

funny though, i have been parachuting for 3 or 4 years, and have never lost a freind. but i am in school for aviation, and i have WATCHED 7 people die in airplanes, and lost 5 freinds. and he wants me to keep flying. weird.

meh, its just one night.

funny though, i have been parachuting for 3 or 4 years, and have never lost a freind. but i am in school for aviation, and i have WATCHED 7 people die in airplanes, and lost 5 freinds. and he wants me to keep flying. weird.

meh, its just one night.

might save him money in the long run ;)

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

meh, its just one night.

might save him money in the long run ;)

linz

you're bad.

Dude, You've had a tough year and now you want to make it worse by screwing around with a narcotic? I happen to have a script for 100 percs that I have only taken 2 from. They're for extreme head pain from a head injury. I've been through enough shit since my injury. I really don't want to add more medical problems.

Sorry to be a little harsh, but here goes. You've had a really tough time, I acknowledge that. Until you dump the self-pity, you're never going to get over this rough patch in your life. Best way to get rid of self-pity is to get your mind on other things. How about some charitable work? As bad as things seem for you right now, I can guarantee there are plenty of people out there who have it much worse. Maybe you could forget about yourself and try to give someone some hope.

Just something to think about before you're blitzed on the percs.

Good luck,
Chris

meh, its just one night.

When people tell me I'm crazy for skydiving, I tell them I'm crazy getting in a plane but smart getting out. ;)

PS: Life can't be so bad. You have done many things that people only dream about doing and have many things people only wish they had.
"That looks dangerous." Leopold Stotch

If it was me, I would tell him thanks for all his help, but I will no longer need his scholarships. I just refuse to be controlled like that. I'd rather be a homeless crackhead than beholden to someone because they give me money.

Work nights, weekends, and go into debt, but for christsake, live life by your own rules.

Just my stubborn, possibly misguided opinion....

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

thanks man,
tonite, i stuck with the recomended dosage.
i feel plenty fine on that.

hey, bro. i had a moderate head injury myself.

what happened with yours?

mine was a frontal and temporal damage, 3 months of hospitalized hell.

Good job!:)
You were hospitalized for a 'Moderate' head injury for 3 months? Seems to me you must of had quite a few other serious injuries that kept you hospitalized for so long.

I was diagnoses with Severe Traumatic Brain Injury and the most time I spent in the hospital was 2 nights in ICU and that wasn't even when the injury occurred but quite some time later. I screwed up the base of my right frontal lobe. While I took quite a nasty blow to my head, my real challenge was a severe case of Post Concussive Syndrome. I'm still dealing with the results of that even though my accident happened in 2003. My 2nd concussion happened 1 year ago today.[:/]

I never like to compare people's challenges in life, but it sounds to me like you were broken up quite a bit more than I was. I can tell you from experience, it takes a hell of a lot to come back; but it can be done. You just have to make up your mind...atleast what is left of it.;):)
Best of luck,
Chris