windcatcher

Goose Down Comforters

Yup and LOVE IT this time of year. When we sart having lows back up in the 70's I'll put it away and pull out the other blanket we have for summer. My electric bill has gone down because of it. I kee the thermostat at 65 while we're sleeping and stay nice and warm under it. :)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

I have one and love it! I tried to buy on for my little girls room, but I can't find a cover that is suitable for her pink and lavendar room. Any suggestions?

Buy a white one and dye it!

Ive had mine for around 7 years now and it needs to be put up as the second string or for guests. I'll be careful when selecting my next one.

Make sure you get one that is somewhat quilted. that should keep the down from moving all over inside. Mine has a bad habit of all the down moving out to the edges in a couple days.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

My electric bill has gone down because of it. I kee the thermostat at 65 while we're sleeping and stay nice and warm under it.

***You cheap bastard!

65 is toasty! I set my head to 62.

My dad sets his to 60. He used to think he was saving money. But I would blow dry my sheets to warm them up at night. ;)

~ Lisa
~ Do you Rigminder?