jumpchikk

I need to be nominated for an Academy Award

My boss bought a bottle of Riesling for our firm party tonight and he put it on his desk still in the paper bag. I took the Riesling out and replaced it with a Cab that we bought him when he won his half million dollar case. Anyway, I had one of the other girls here ask him what he was taking to the party tonight and she pulls the other bottle of wine out of the bag and she said his eyes got wide and I hear them in his office and he's blaming her...so, I'm sitting here waiting for him to come ask me. He comes back here and asks me do I know what happened. I, of course, deny the whole thing and what a performance it was....beautimus comes to mind.

Anyway, he goes up stairs...he's hounding all them upstairs on who took his wine, while I take the bottle of Riesling back into his office and slip it back into the bag.

Fuck, I am bored.

Yeah, he won, but it was going to be appealed and finally the case settled for way less and then he saw even less than that.

Anyway, he came back down and found the wine, I still had him thinking it was someone else until I confessed. It was pretty funny though. Well, to me, it kept me entertained for all of thirty minutes...hehe