sistaluv

OMG I just found out I'm...

WOW I'm pregnant for TWINS!!!IM 2 AND A HALF MONTHS! Well I guess I'm 29yrs and only getting older so I get blessed with twins. I'll find out in 2months there gender. I'll keep you guys posted!;)
Thought I'd share the love...B|

Blue Skies and Terminal Memories 4 Life

Congratulations. You'll be very busy for a few years, but you will be surrounded by love. I'm very happy for you. And make sure to get a DZ baby sitter so you and your husband can still jump together. We did that for quite a few years. You can't have it all, but you can have a lot. B|

Congrates!!
Sara is due in May of 2007!
She heard the baby's heartbeat for the :D time yesterday, I'm a tad jealous since I wasn't there. I'll be there next time though for the ultra-sound and baby's first picture!!!!
Congrates x2!
Blue ones!
GnT
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

congrats two will keep you bussy lol !!!

and whats wrong with snow ? I've got my snowboard gear out and been getting it ready and going to tuneing up my snowmobile winter rocks !!!! I love skating with my kids, sleading , playing in the snow. I hate this time of year crapy weather to windy to jump and to wet and cold to do things out doors and now snow to play in.
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

You're 2.5 months along and didn't know it?

To tell you the truth I thought i was 3months when I was only 2 at the ultrasound....lol
Nurse shows me baby heart beat, baby heart beat and I'm like wow active baby....lol:D She said maybe and I'm like what are you trying to tell me and she replies,,,,you don't get it! and I'm thinking as if .......TWINS Me and my man laughed hysterically she must of thought we were freaks. We just got puppies few months ago and there Lab huskys and there Twins.lol:D:ph34r::DPeople say "why 2" and I would reply if you cannot raise puppies dont even try kids! Sure enough I'm blessed with twin kids!B|

I'm still kinda in shock!But very happy ...that's right instant family! I waist no time.:P;)

Well a few months have gone by and I recently found out I'm having "Identical Twins" Wow is that ever cool! I'm soooo happy! People say I always do things to an extreme, well I think this one tops it all! I still don't know their sex yet but it doesn't really matter I'll be happy with both. I was hoping for a boy and a girl but identical twins are very cool too! I am *puffing out* quit a bit and that part is scarey, but as soon as they come out, gym and trainer here I come!;)
I'll update more later when I know more!

Oh and everytime I think of my twins I need a nap! LOL(DOUBLE TROUBLE) LOL

congrats, being a twin myself (not identical though) it can be cool for the kids, i'd say my sister is my best friend... eventhough we used to fight all the time when we were little.... and just think, two for the price of one.... my mom had us and then had her tubes tied... if they are boys i recomend the names of david and wingnut... two very good names.... :P