ladyskydiver

I found my "heebie-jeebie" point

nah ya get used to it:P

jus so ya know sweetie, I've got another friend out your way who's been beggin me to come visit so I may just have to swing out there to see both ya

uh huh...so it takes "another friend" for you to get your ass out here and say "Hi." I see how it is...:P

You owe me a jump - and a few hugs 'cause you give good hugs. :)
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Hey right on. I even have your back.

Sorry if I'm coming across as "sensative". A) I just lost my dog of 13 years. B) I was just forced to sell all of my gear and say goodbye to a sport that was damn good to me. All of this in a matter of days. Sorry - I'll work on it - you are totally right.

-- (N.DG) "If all else fails – at least try and look under control." --

It means that even though you are being a total asshole, I would still lend you my rig, buy you a beer, get off the plane if it was one too heavy so you could do your skydive, give you a ride from the airport having never met you, show you my secret exit points etc etc etc. The word kindness ring a bell?

It means that even though you are being a total asshole, I would still lend you my rig, buy you a beer, get off the plane if it was one too heavy so you could do your skydive, give you a ride from the airport having never met you, show you my secret exit points etc etc etc. The word kindness ring a bell?

not so much :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Sweet. Have a great life my friend. I hope it is as good to you as you deserve. Karma is a bitch, trust me. Oops forgot the wink! ;) There, now its alllllll better. ;)

Read my sig line I have a fantastic life:)But thanks for you heartfelt wishes, i do so appreciate them:)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No prob. This was definately a great conversation. I will cherish it to my death bed.

as you should, they say it's the thing we leave un-said that we regret the most :D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No prob. This was definately a great conversation. I will cherish it to my death bed.

as you should, they say it's the thing we leave un-said that we regret the most :D:D:D

ok, you two...enough testosterone or I'll have to toss in some (more) estrogen. :P You know....'cause I didn't toss any in earlier.

Now, give each other a hug and be friendly and shit, k? :P
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Word to that - squeak is my brother just like the rest of the jumpers in the world. That will be the thing I miss most about this sport - the varied cross section of folks we get to meet. I'm being honest here. I miss going to the dropzone and being able to have these types of discussions - it isn't about being right or wrong, but just hanging out and being able to do just that, hang out with family edited to add: and talk shit. My two year old doesn't really get it when I talk shit to her yet ;)

However before you even go where I suspect you're going to, there's a bottle to nipple ratio - 1:1.

Not with the bottles I am using. Recently switched over to fast flow nipples, but kept some of the slow flow nipples, cause they come in handy for certain feedings....

So, I have more nipples than bottles....more like 2:1.

I understand what you are trying to say though, on the other hand I understand the "shit happens" side too.

Well...just 'cause you're not going to jump - for however long you decide - doesn't mean you can't once in awhile, come hang out, have a beer and bullshit with the best of 'em. :)

Hey...I'm a lightweight. 1 "beer" (ok...so I prefer Mike's Hard Lemonade) and I'm buzzed. :P:D:$

Can I get ya a lemonade honey;)
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

.how many women would come online and tell you to count your nipples?

Mostly close friends. Say, six or eight. :)

For cleanliness, you are supposed to boil the nipples.
A lot of women favor bottles over breast-feeding because of that. ;)

Well, I imagine that scalded nipples just wouldn't feel good at all.... :P
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706