Icon134

Weekend Numbers 9-10 Dec 2006

Format Reminder:

Humps:Jumps:Beerable offences

(Cheesecake Factory and Blood Diamonds on Friday evening):3:0

Had dinner @ the Cheezecake Factory with several friends on Friday evening thanks to the wonderful organizing of my friend Christine then several of us went on to see the movie "Blood Diamonds" which was very good...

Then today it was nice enough for jumping and I got three Cessna Jumps from 9000 ft... one 2-way with a local jumper that has managed to jump at least once a month for the last 29 years and 2 jumps with some reservists who wanted stills to send a christmas card to their brothers in arms in Theater... :)
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

0:2:1

Got my A license. Wahoo!

Congrats on the license! Welcome!!!

As for me B|:0:0
Weather was too bad for jumping... but I think the divorce counts for a big ole hump that I have gotten over! It's just too bad I couldn't celebrate it with a fun jup with my friends [:/]
Because life is an adventure - it may not be the one you planned, but then it wouldn't be an adventure!

but I think the divorce counts for a big ole hump that I have gotten over! It's just too bad I couldn't celebrate it with a fun jup with my friends

screw jumpin, go get laid, is boom boom time;)

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

:)
Five jumps for the Inaugural "You Know Nothing" 4-Way Day. 16 jumpers, 4 cameras, 1 judge, and a pile of envelopes. Upon arriving at the emplaning area, the envelopes are opened and you find out who you're jumping with and what the jump is. You've then got a couple of minutes to figure out slots and walk the dive before boarding the Otter. Huge amounts of fun.

The sixth jump was a 14-way with most of the days particpants. Bipoles and outfacing cats are great :)
Owe half a case for being the joint winner. After all, it was the :D time the event was run...

1:0:0

1 Broken down car (possibly fixable, though going to buy a new one anyways), and no jumps due to crappy weather and the aformentioned broken car. I was going to try and get some of the safety review and non FF/canopy stuff signed off, but as I've mentioned twice, my car crapped out. You may have noticed that I'm not too happy about it.

I'm going to be very upset if I don't get my A by the end of the year.
A dolor netus non dui aliquet, sagittis felis sodales, dolor sociis mauris, vel eu libero cras. Interdum at. Eget habitasse elementum est.

3:6:0

Weather was ABSOLUTELY FRIGGIN' AWESOME this weekend at Wissota!!! Who can complain about 35-40 degree weather and clear blue skies in Wisconsin the 2nd weekend in December!!!! We got up 43 Cessna loads between Saturday and Sunday. Unbelievable!

Plus the road show Saturday was excellent as usual. I think there's going to be at least one quote that has to go into the Wissota poetry book ("Hey Geno...how's the spot?"--OMG, that was funny!)

2:10:...

No humps, but significant things, to me at least.

I reached my 200th skydive which was my 10th of the weekend, sunset, and it was awesome. Been awhile since I've seen such an awesome sunset from under canopy, it made the best cap to my 200th there could have been.

I did my first 2 way hop and pop, head down, with turtle. Thanks turtle!

And I met at least 4 people from here that I've never met face to face before. Gia, turtle, Jumpchik, chaoskitty. Beth of course now can remember my face, I hope ;)

I had a great weekend of diving that I won't soon forget. I needed it since I don't plan on jumping for maybe a few months. Bills to pay[:/].

I love this sport!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Yeah...and I still haven't figured out who the hell you are. Where was the BK mask?

Several jumps highlighted by the 1 awesome jump with Polina (Lotuspetal) to celebrate her newly gained American citizenship. It was a flag jump with 3 flags.
American (held by Polina and CSpenceFly), the Ukrainian flag (held by Mike Gruwell and simplyput - sorta) and the Russian flag (held by me and Adam Chamley).

If we're lucky, the videographer will get off his lame ass and post the pics. :D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

0:0:0

Crappy weather and the start of a cold.

Hit it with Zicam and seems to have helped. Spent all day Sunday in my PJs eating comfort food and watching the tube. I want my good weather back. Next weekend looks sketchy as well.:(
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity