tdog

Rock Paper Scissors

I a heated competition between Rats and Dogs (LordRatner vs Tdog [video]) - it appears Dogs won on Meet One - scoring 8 points over 22 rounds - where Rats scored a close 7.

The meet featured two video busts, and a bust by Dog for lack of clearing the Throw during the Primers. It appears the visualization on the plane, and the effective dirt diving paid off.

Video available at:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWMpgvPcWp8

(Note - the compression on Youtube sucks, I wish skydivingmovies.com allowed uploads now.:P)

(Also note - I am thinking of using this dive as a range of motion coach jump in the future)

With this in mind - what are your favorite games to play in freefall when you need a change from "normal" skydives?

We were thinking Monopoly next, anyone know how to stick down the little houses so the hurricane does not blow them away?

But seriously - post your favorite games.

Oh... The rounds:
Tdog(Camera) - Rats
1 Scissors - Scissors
2 Video Bust - Video Bust
3 Paper - Rock
4 Rock - Scissors
5 Scissors - Paper
6 Paper - Scissors
7 Rock - Rock
8 Scissors - Paper
9 Paper - Scissors
10 Scissors - Rock
11 Rock - Paper
12 Paper - Paper
13 Rock - Scissors
14 Bust - Scissors
15 Rock - Rock
16 Paper - Paper
17 Paper - Rock
18 Rock - Scissors
19 Video Bust - Video Bust
20 Paper - Scissors
21 Scissors - Rock
22 Paper - Rock

We were thinking Monopoly next, anyone know how to stick down the little houses so the hurricane does not blow them away?

Don't know about that, but I have a mini magnetic Chess Board, have to get out REALLY high though! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Don't know about that, but I have a mini magnetic Chess Board, have to get out REALLY high though! ;)

1min Blitz game B|

All your dropzone are belong to us!!!!111!

So I was seriously looking for games to play in freefall other than Rock Paper Scissors...

But - since apparently this is "goofing off" - this got moved to the bonfire - while the post above about "beer rules" stays...;)

So, Bonfire folk - any other games you have played. ;)

One thing I did notice was that some of those "scissors" were really a Legs Out signal.
:D:D

good one - i was waiting for the relax, stop spinning, sit still, maintain fallrate and the orient on the sun for the camera -signals:ph34r: lol

would be interesting to try this in the tunnel to see if you can concentrate on flying while thinking about RPS
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.