turtlespeed

Are you going to hell?

doesn't this require a belief in hell?

Not neccessarily!

Keep it light - Jheese!

i'd rather go to purgatory. tho that may be boring. I'll be sure to bring some paint

Will they let you have a Game Boy?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

doesn't this require a belief in hell?

Not neccessarily!

Keep it light - Jheese!

i'd rather go to purgatory. tho that may be boring. I'll be sure to bring some paint

Will they let you have a Game Boy?

no electronics.

i'm sure you can bring one of these tho

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I can't go there is it doesn't exist.

It does not exist, therefore I am absolutely sure I am not going there. :P

Edit to add: One reference for Hell not existing

http://www.144000.net/newindex/topics/2004/01/does_hell_exist.htm
"Where troubles melt like lemon drops, away above the chimney tops, that's where you'll find me" Dorothy

. . . and if so, Why?

Are you allowed to break a certain number of commandments and still be allowed into Heaven. Or is it break one, and straight to Hell.

I suspect the latter...so I'm going to Hell...many times over. :|
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

. . . and if so, Why?

Are you allowed to break a certain number of commandments and still be allowed into Heaven. Or is it break one, and straight to Hell.

I suspect the latter...so I'm going to Hell...many times over. :|

If each 'kitten killed' is a sin, then yes you are! ;)

~ "Pack Fast, Pull Low... and Date Your Riggers WIFE!" ~

Not sure where I'm going.

Perhaps, but I have a plan. To get to Purgatory, I'll fly AirTran. I'll have to change planes in Atlanta, the connecting flight will be on another concourse, and the plane will be 90 minutes late.

Then, every time that I build up enough points to get out of Purgatory, I'll scalp them to the seriously worried. I'll hang out until I stack up some cash, then go to Heaven. (I want to buy a Porshe and hook up with some talent.)
:)

Not sure where I'm going.

Perhaps, but I have a plan. To get to Purgatory, I'll fly AirTran. I'll have to change planes in Atlanta, the connecting flight will be on another concourse, and the plane will be 90 minutes late.

Then, every time that I build up enough points to get out of Purgatory, I'll scalp them to the seriously worried. I'll hang out until I stack up some cash, then go to Heaven. (I want to buy a Porshe and hook up with some talent.)

Love it when a plan comes together! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I dunno... I've done some bad things in the past. But if I knew I would be going to hell, I'd just swear I'm going to come back to haunt some place and stick around as a ghost. More fun that way...

Boooooooo!!! :D:D:D

Of course, I'd be in trouble if I hear the words "who ya gonna call? ghostbusters!..." :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll hang out until I stack up some cash, then go to Heaven. (I want to buy a Porshe and hook up with some talent.)

Love it when a plan comes together! B|

Imagine that you get to Heaven and your neighbors are Mother Theresa and Karen Carpenter. :ph34r:

"Yeah, the party broke up early. Karen wolfed down the buffet and MT's cow peed in the pool."

(edited to add: Attachment probably NSFW)

Hell is life - think about all the pain and rage and sorrow and grief we go thru in a lifetime - that's hell. There is no fire pit with a massive beast waiting to slash you flesh for eternity.