wildcard451

Someone entertain me....

i could send you a pic of billys face when i took him out on 7 2 off suit..man that would be embarrasing getting beaten up by billy vance:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

It's rough...

Been there.... :|

Just consider it YOUR hospital and it makes it a bit more endurable.

Or.... just look at these videos...

Puttin on the Ritz

Istanbul

Cross cover at the VA ICU/CCU/SDU.

This is not my hospital. This is a shithole on the face of the earth designed to actually.....ah fuck it.

If this mother fucking thing beeps one more time......:P

Oh yeah, and those videos? Here is what the IT dept here thinks of them...

Access to the URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6TRZlcE8z4%26mode=related%26search= has been denied.

(Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Blocked URLs.)

The One-VA (ECSIP) Internet Gateways are for official VA use only. Misuse violates VA policy. If you believe that this site is categorized incorrectly, and that you have a business reason for access to this site please contact your local Information Security Officer and the VA Network Operations Center via blah blah blah.....

(Your request was denied because of its content categorization: Blocked URLs.)

The One-VA (ECSIP) Internet Gateways are for official VA use only. Misuse violates VA policy. If you believe that this site is categorized incorrectly, and that you have a business reason for access to this site please contact your local Information Security Officer and the VA Network Operations Center via blah blah blah.....

that's ok... you don't really want to see them... they were scary... flashbacks and what not... :o
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

flashbacks and what not... :o

Hey... flashbacks can be cool!

(and what you need to do... which I didn't, and now reget. Buy a new pager at the end of the residency and TOTALLY trash that one like you've always wanted to!!!!!! Throw it, stomp it, drive over it, shoot it, maybe even blow it up.... )

flashbacks and what not... :o

Hey... flashbacks can be cool!

(and what you need to do... which I didn't, and now reget. Buy a new pager at the end of the residency and TOTALLY trash that one like you've always wanted to!!!!!! Throw it, stomp it, drive over it, shoot it, maybe even blow it up.... )

My med school pager got launched from a 9th sotry balcony into traffic......that was very tharaputic. This pager I will def wind a creative way to destroy it

I could tell you a funny story, but you would probably fall asleep...:D...

~R+R:)...I AM NOT DEAD!!!!!!!!! Just on hiatus...:D...

Anything at this point........

Wow, you must be desperate...

First, my mother is a blabber mouth...

My boyfriend asked me to pin his badge on him when he becomes a full fledged cop...Of course I was honored and said yes...

About a month ago I was talking to my blabber mouth mom and I said,"Mom, guess what Tom asked me!???"

My mom sounded all happy and saidl, "To marry him?"

I said,"No ma, he asked me to pin his badge on him."

Then Babbling Brook spoiled the surprise and said, "Oh that's right, he's gonna pop the question then."

WHAT!?!?!?!?!? Was my reaction...I made my mom come clean...but now I know that I hafta look extra hot and wear mascara that won't melt at the end of March next year...

Dumb story, but true...:D...

~R+R:)...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Fly the friendly skies...^_^...})ii({...^_~...

I'm much better at entertaining in person ;)

I know.

Now to try to get some sleep.

Whoa...maybe you two should turn on a private cam and have some fun...

~R+R...Good night, and good luck...

Hey, you never know...:D...

I have heard of rigging one of those nifty Blockbuster online computers and surfing the web...but that's just rumor...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...Hey, I didn't do it...but I know who did...:D...

Hey, you never know...:D...

I have heard of rigging one of those nifty Blockbuster online computers and surfing the web...but that's just rumor...:ph34r:...

~R+R:)...Hey, I didn't do it...but I know who did...:D...

Well yeah, I mean I can get away with it, if I really want to I can just set up my home computer to port me through......but yeah, never seem to get around to it and I am gone from here on the 27th so i really don't care.

Wow you cover crosses? Do you use a sheet?

I just finished up a SOP, I need to do a little studying for my refresher exam, but I want to examine the backs of my eyelids, but I just can't right now...

I love recertification of my EMT card
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192