slug

Leaving DZ.COm

you know your looking in the wrong place right... this is more like the back door... or maybe the side door.

edited to add: I just wanted to clarify that this was in fact a sexual reference... incase it was too subtle... :D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Dude - you've sent me a bunch of PMs about "kicking in the door" if "that's the best I've got". Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what the hell you're on about. :S

If you want to leave... just don't log in again. If you want to have your username disabled, just say so. If you're drunk, step away from the keyboard because you're about to do stupid shit that you're going to regret tomorrow.
Safe swoops
Sangiro

Dude - you've sent me a bunch of PMs about "kicking in the door" if "that's the best I've got". Honestly, I have absolutely no idea what the hell you're on about. :S

If you want to leave... just don't log in again. If you want to have your username disabled, just say so. If you're drunk, step away from the keyboard because you're about to do stupid shit that you're going to regret tomorrow.

damn he must of really annoyed you HH, normally you're much more elloquent:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I'm really starting to like this guy HH.
Goggles and Teeth

"You fall like a greased safe!!!"

Help
Its time for me to leave the party but cant find the front door

I would like to leave under my terms, If I can't find the front door.

Then I wil have no other choice but kep the exit door.

R.I.P.

Would you like to touch my monkey?
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

I have often wondered why some people feel the need to announce there departure in such ways. If you have had your fill, why not simply go away? If it is a ploy for attention, and a longing for someone to beg you to stay; well, you simply came to the wrong place...

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

If you have had your fill, why not simply go away?

OK Dammit, I'm going away (gotta meeting) I'll be back later

You are not following DZ.com Goodbye protocol. >:(

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I'd whack ya with my cane....but I know you'ld never feel it... all it would is 'shimmy, ripple & wave' ...:P:ph34r::)

Crap, you got me busted. My boss walked by as I read it and saw me bust a gut laughing
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Just like the vibes needed for my slug threads. never understood the i am pissed and leaving threads either. I wish some fuckers on here would leave:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Just like the vibes needed for my slug threads. never understood the i am pissed and leaving threads either. I wish some fuckers on here would leave:D

Too bad fucker! I'm here to STAY!!!!

Bwahahahahahaha!>:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun