chaoskitty

YOU'RE a 12 yr old boy..what PSP game is the coolest?

Im 19 years old which is pretty much the same as 12 and I own a PSP so i think I can help some. It depends on what your willing to buy him (bloody, violent, gorey). If you are willing to buy him a game that involves awesome violence then I recommend SOCOM US Navy Seals Fireteam BRAVO. I wouldnt call myself a gamer at all but I got this as a gift last year from my bro and its the only PSP game I own and I think its pretty fun. If he likes sports games then get MADDEN NFL 06 (or whatever is the latest one it could be 07) because thats a must have for kids his age. If you need any more specific help then PM me if you want. My mom has asked the store clerks at video game stores for advice when I was his age and was asking for gameboy games since she had no clue either so you could try that also.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

Well... when I was 12, there were no computers (apart from the ones NASA had!) but I had an obsession with Tanks. The idea of the independence of driving around and blowing shit up was cool to me. Soon after that "Battlezone" came out in Arcades, and that was the end of my free time and money for a looong time.

t
It's the year of the Pig.