FlyinDawg

take a dog to skydive...

Fat bastard doesn't know I'm kickboxer, now he know by see this message. :P;):ph34r::D

why you wanna kick boxes around, is it part of your therapy?
Are they big or small boxes, Heavy or Light cardboard or perhaps wooden boxes, (although you probably need a black belt or suspenders for wooden ones) Do you have black suspenders?:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hehehe sorry to burst you bubble but we dont use black belts in kick boxing Thats a japanese art. Unless you kick black boxes then that may be a total different outlook on the discipline:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Try and kick a black box around here and she'll ripp ya head off an shite down ya throat:D:D:D

Have you ever eaten a black box:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Try and kick a black box around here and she'll ripp ya head off an shite down ya throat:D:D:D

Have you ever eaten a black box:D

Yes, a bit dry and tastes like chicken
:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No i broke my back and arm from a fall at work

He had me going till he wrote this.

:DSpence the troll:D

Like johns dog, Hammer, grabs the harness when he want to go for a lob, I dont know how he was on his 1st kjump it was way before my time, but he has no issue jumping now. So there :P:P:P
and you should still be slapped, I'm sure theres multiple reasons where you weren't previously when you should have been:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You need to get some new material.

'Shell
'Shell

Like johns dog, Hammer, grabs the harness when he want to go for a lob, I dont know how he was on his 1st kjump it was way before my time, but he has no issue jumping now. So there :P:P:P
and you should still be slapped, I'm sure theres multiple reasons where you weren't previously when you should have been:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

You need to get some new material.

'Shell

Why's that?
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?