FlyinDawg

take a dog to skydive...

As long as the dropzone has no objection, the main opponents of such a thing are likley to be Animal Welfare, the ASPCA or PETA. It's been done by several people both for military uses and by sport jumpers taking Fido for a ride.
If you bounce your dog, people are REALLY going to talk about you on dropzone.com.
Zing Lurks

I know this is done for some search and rescue.I see no point in doing it for the entertainment of the owner.

Talk to mike forsythe i believe he has taken his dog 20 plus times on a jump.
Apparently, the dog loves it. fetches the harness to him. As for you billy, stick to landing on the DZ. Just because you landed in a yard full of dogs doesnt mean they want to make a skydive with you

=
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

a mate had a rigger make up a secial harness for his dog and it attaches to his sport rig, dogs got loads of jumps now :)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Unless you are doing it for a practical purpose (ie military, SAR etc) don't do it. It only adds to the complexity of the jump with several unknowns. And like people, all dogs do not like to jump. I developed a suitability and temperament testing syllabus for the military for just this purpose. If the dog does not pass it does not jump.

Yes, it takes a special harness to prevent the dog or the handler from getting hurt. That last thing you want on a jump is a 75+lb. dog going after you or pulling all of your handles because it is pawing the air.

Stay safe,
Mike
Time and pressure will always show you who a person really is!

a mate had a rigger make up a secial harness for his dog and it attaches to his sport rig, dogs got loads of jumps now :)

So you said some owners should be slapped for putting Christmas antlers on their dog but it's all good to take them in the air ... ??? :S:S:S

'Shell
'Shell

Just because you landed in a yard full of dogs doesnt mean they want to make a skydive with you

Can't you shut it up? you are sooooo obessed about this. It's SOOOOO OLD NEWS! >:(>:(>:(

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Skinny and the Dawg fight:ph34r::ph34r: only on DZ.com per view
go to www.fukwhitsfightontheinternet.com
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Can't you shut it up? you are sooooo obessed about this. It's SOOOOO OLD NEWS! >:(>:(>:(

You can't take ol' fat shrek too seriously. He's always this sarcastic. :P That's just the British in him... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You can't take ol' fat shrek too seriously. He's always this sarcastic. :P That's just the British in him... :ph34r:

Damn he's a sensitive old fellow isnt he?? I'll throw down:D We'll do it inbetween the card game and drinking,:D
You make one comment and your obsessed...Thank god no one knows about that time with a sheep. I'd be known as a sheep fucker the rest of my life:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

awesome, let me know when your next at the farm. I only did 6 years of kicking boxes around in a warehouse:D:D..

Fat bastard doesn't know I'm kickboxer, now he know by see this message. :P;):ph34r::D

Just as long as you know he's just trying to be funny, everything's cool, okay? ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

awesome, let me know when your next at the farm. I only did 6 years of kickboxing.. Still have all the sparring gear. gloves, pads helmet, Cool, ok dz peeps, lets get the wagers going

That's something I'd have to watch... :D:D

I'm not goin' back to the Farm for long time. I'm stay up with St. Mary. And I'm workin' on for open new dropzone in years and years in here town.

Cool... How do you like St. Mary? And have you got your A license yet?

awesome, let me know when your next at the farm. I only did 6 years of kickboxing.. Still have all the sparring gear. gloves, pads helmet, Cool, ok dz peeps, lets get the wagers going

Yeah, i'm back at the gym, after the accident it was kinda hard to work out.lol But hey, i am due a humbling:D

So you said some owners should be slapped for putting Christmas antlers on their dog but it's all good to take them in the air ... ??? :S:S:S

'Shell

Like johns dog, Hammer, grabs the harness when he want to go for a lob, I dont know how he was on his 1st kjump it was way before my time, but he has no issue jumping now. So there :P:P:P
and you should still be slapped, I'm sure theres multiple reasons where you weren't previously when you should have been:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Yeah, i'm back at the gym, after the accident it was kinda hard to work out.lol But hey, i am due a humbling:D

what accident? made a flying leap into the ringpost after missing your opponent? :D:D:D

No i broke my back and arm from a fall at work. Up until then i was training 3 times a week. Next time i see you let me show you the pics. I look like a different person dude. 2 days full training 1 day sparring. i've probably put on about 30-40 lbs. It should come off by summer i hope. I just dont want to get used to being a fat bastard:D