sky2ground

where to party for New Year's

Well, I would say you got the short end of the stick with the name fishylicious...:D:S:P
Sorry Krisanne.:|

Someday I'll tell you the story of my Team Licious jump. :| It's an entirely appropriate name, I'm afraid.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

yarrrrrrrrB|

yee have to bring your swashbuckling arses to Z-Hills for the new years...yarrr...pirate day...and all that "yarrr'n" you'll be hearin round the drop zone...yarrrrrB|

Midnight jumps,fireworks (maybe some o dem country types too), pirate day, Boxman is doing his pirate jumps, walking the plank, THE PIRATE SHIP!!! - no injuries this year PLEASE!, the bonfire - with new benches all the way round thanks to Tom, the pond is full and begging to be swooped, the band, I hear J is coming for the event - jello shots???? I'll bet we can get Jeff to do an ice sculpture...whooo! shots down the ice luge again...the Fins should have some Salmiakki to hit the luge...and Sally Swashbuckler will be there!

PARTY IN THE HILLS LIKE PIRATES!!!
B|
yarrrrrr

Well, I would say you got the short end of the stick with the name fishylicious...:D:S:P
Sorry Krisanne.:|

Yeah, it was going to be something else (I forget what) until the jump actually happened. Then we just had to change it. :D:)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

I'll be in Sebastian for New Years!! The pink mafia is throwing a party for new years, they'll have a helicopter, RW and Freefly organizing, and the dress is going to be casual black tie!

I will be hitting up Z-hills soon after... They are my top two choices for the holidays! Great people and awesome events going on at both!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233