Brains

Charlie Mullins??

I am watching an outdoor motocross race on tv and Charlie Mullins in in second place, anyone know if it is the same as Mike's son?? If so, very cool. It would be nice to be very proficient in more than one thing.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

I am watching an outdoor motocross race on tv and Charlie Mullins in in second place, anyone know if it is the same as Mike's son?? If so, very cool. It would be nice to be very proficient in more than one thing.B|

I don't think so. I've never known him to be a motocross racer or involved in anything like that. He has, as far as I know, been involved in skydiving from a very early age, and since striking out on his own, has been flying Lear jets for a company. This is as far as I know. I haven't seen him in 4 years.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I've never met him. I did meet Joel and the youngest Mullins (can't remember his name) at skyfest this year though. Just wondering.:)

Charlie was in his prime in skydiving when I was up and coming 10 years ago. I think he was 16 or 17 when I met him and he was already up around 2000 jumps or so. Joel and Jeff were toddlers. Now they're both grown. It's amazing how fast time flies.

They were all DZ brats growing up. I can't imagine them having time to do anything else, not that they wanted to do something different... ;) However, the last time I visited West Tennessee Skydiving, Joel and Jeff were playing that Playstation game of street violence in Miami or something, I forget what the name of it was, but they were kicking ass in it... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban