swedishcelt

titanic

I got some liquor, but no ice cream. I think i'm the only person in the world that doesn't like ice cream....but i do like my liquor!! B|

I would totally share with you if i was closer than an 8 hour drive.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You find an ACTUAL GOOD MAN and you let him freeze to death???

Then he wasn't that good, was he? HAd he been half the man she thought he was, he'd have found a way to get her ass on a lifeboat. I don't care whose ass he'd have to take on, she's getting on a damned lifeboat.

She found a way to live. He didn't. He was not resourceful enough to live.

She did herself a favor. Come one, gcelt. A good man wouldn't need a good woman to save him. He would be busy making sure she did not have to save him. A real man would have never put her in a position to have to save him.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

"women and children first..."

The reason that he drowned was that there was only room for one one the board, her.
If she had gotten into the lifeboat, there would have been room for him on the board and he would have lived.

I think she intentionally killed him. She wanted to end the relationship, but had no communication skills.
An hour with Dr Phil and Jack would still be alive. ;)

Are you really blaming women for being bad communicators? That's rich. :|:P

Women are great communicators when it comes to volume. :ph34r:

It is the Soap Opera Writers technique. Put an obviously perverse twist into the script. "...and then she discovered that Jack was her long-lost brother and she could not bear..."

You should hear my theory on who shot JFK. :D

That is why I put the winky-smiley on most of the stuff that I post. I am just amusing myself. :)

Rose's bf was a weakling. And if she was half the woman he thought she was, she would have hauled his cold ass body up on the board and kept him warm with 'bodyheat'. You find an ACTUAL GOOD MAN and you let him freeze to death??? What kind of love is that??? She's no real woman. :| Nope. She's way too forgiving, wth is this float away- goodbye crap. Hmph. A real woman would have made him survive, married him, had children and made him suffer the old fashioned way for years and years and years and years and years....

Get real. >:(

Not for nothing, but it was thanks to Titanic that I was able to start my first company.

4th Paragraph: http://www.telegraphindia.com/1050118/asp/jobs/story_3993917.asp

Or here: (search on titanic) http://www.thestandard.com/article/0,1902,10874,00.html (The Standard article is off by a LOT of money, though...)

So I'm a BIG fan of Titanic. VERY, VERY, VERY Big. Not $urprisingly $o. :)