swedishcelt

titanic

Rose's bf was a weakling. And if she was half the woman he thought she was, she would have hauled his cold ass body up on the board and kept him warm with 'bodyheat'. You find an ACTUAL GOOD MAN and you let him freeze to death??? What kind of love is that??? She's no real woman. :| Nope. She's way too forgiving, wth is this float away- goodbye crap. Hmph. A real woman would have made him survive, married him, had children and made him suffer the old fashioned way for years and years and years and years and years....

Get real. >:(

A real woman would have made him survive, married him, had children and made him suffer the old fashioned way for years and years and years and years and years....

I thought real women wanted romance.:|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Rose's bf was a weakling. And if she was half the woman he thought she was, she would have hauled his cold ass body up on the board and kept him warm with 'bodyheat'. You find an ACTUAL GOOD MAN and you let him freeze to death??? What kind of love is that??? She's no real woman. :| Nope. She's way too forgiving, wth is this float away- goodbye crap. Hmph. A real woman would have made him survive, married him, had children and made him suffer the old fashioned way for years and years and years and years and years....

Bitter much:ph34r::ph34r:
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

A real woman would have made him survive, married him, had children and made him suffer the old fashioned way for years and years and years and years and years....

I thought real women wanted romance.:|

That is romance . . . that's the end of the fairy tale, right?:|

:P

She right you know - a real woman would have fought harder for her happily ever after

I am not afraid . . . I was born to do this
-Joan of Arc-
But what do I know, I'm only 19

She did let him suffer, by him freezing to death. It was the condensed version.... :P
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Well. I was going for sarcasm. Hopefully marriage isn't really like that, and contains more rogering than bad times... or anything else. And would you stop acting as if all I need is a good shag? But don't you agree about the whole Titanic point?? Do you think Brandy would let YOU get away that easily. I think not!! She would have hauled your beefy ass up and made you LIVE!!! That's my REAL point. :P

Love you Squeakiepooo!! I'm not bitter, I just tell it like it is... though I wasn't serious about the marriage thingy, I am still quite the romantic. I think marriage would be awesome, you could see the person you love everyday and have sex everyday too. Lots of times!! What could be wrong with that? :$:P

Does rogering mean shag? I certainly hope so... :$B|

Well. I was going for sarcasm. Hopefully marriage isn't really like that, and contains more rogering than bad times... or anything else. And would you stop acting as if all I need is a good shag? But don't you agree about the whole Titanic point?? Do you think Brandy would let YOU get away that easily. I think not!! She would have hauled your beefy ass up and made you LIVE!!! That's my REAL point. :P

Fuck no, she would of cashed in on the insurance and had fun i hope anyways. You could always turn the picture and look at all these action movies where the guy risks his life for a bit of puss...Look, he's already shagged the tart, let her take a few bullets:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think she was way too cold to realize what exactly was going on. And Jack lied to her and said he was fine. It's not Rose's fault the stupid fuckers weren't filling the life boats.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Love you Squeakiepooo!! I'm not bitter, I just tell it like it is... though I wasn't serious about the marriage thingy, I am still quite the romantic. I think marriage would be awesome, you could see the person you love everyday and have sex everyday too. Lots of times!! What could be wrong with that? :$:P

Does rogering mean shag? I certainly hope so... :$B|

Most married people I know don't really have that much sex.........[:/][:/][:/][:/][:/]

Can't really say much about real marriage, I have pretty much spent the last 15 years split between two different women and neither finished with what I wanted. But, in the movie, he had to die as a sort of affirmation of her free spirit.:)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"