n2skdvn

antarctica pics

I just hope I'm Keeping every one entertained with my pictures.

Absolutely - some of us don't get to travel nearly as much as we'd like to, especially to places like Antarctica, so post away!
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

Hey every one got a good signal tonight so Im sending out a few pics. neat place the penguins do stink but there funny to watch. well enjoy

Awesome, it must have been a pretty wild adventure standing on the continent of Antartica for the first time, something not many get to do in their lifetime.

I also have had the idea of going there, years from now, thats one of my lifelong dreams to go there. Maybe you can PM me some tips on how you got there, point of departure, how much it cost, how cold it was, what time of year you went, ect.

If you have any more pics Id like to see them. So penguins smell pretty bad? Thats something I never figured on, wonder why.

The pic on maro_polo.jpg, looks like there's a chance the ship might get stuck. Looks like more of a cruiseship than an expedition ship, didnt know any cruiseships ventured in that territory.

Did you get to do much hiking? Any mountain climbing? I wont mention swimming, I hear the water is 33 degrees during the warmest months.