funks

The Truth About Bachelor & Bachelorette Parties

The guy always fucks the stripper. Always. Regardless of what you are told, one thing is for sure and that is that your man banged the stripper.

Now that the cats out of the bag, how about the ladies share a secret about bachelorette parties?

:)

One of my friends told me about a bachelor party he went to. The groom, his brothers and daddy, and a couple of close friends had a private party with a stripper. She did a BJ on every one of them. :o Imagine that, the daddy in on it too...
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

That's not QUITE as bad as seeing your parents "getting busy"....but still.... [:/]

:D My brother, when he was 13, stumbled into our parents bedroom while they were going at it. All he wanted was a band-aid for a small cut, and the visual screwed him up so bad he ran outside and around the block 4 or 5 times... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Did they at least go in another room? I don't think I could do it with other people watching. I mean, the bj I could handle, it's the peeing in her mouth afterward I'd have trouble with. I hate public restrooms.

It was in the living room of the best man's house. I don't think I could handle having a BJ with all the guys watching either. To this day, all of them have kept the party details secret from their wives, mothers, SO's...

I don't think I could handle having a BJ with all the guys watching either.

Small penis?

No, I'm just average. Besides, I prefer privacy.