Scoop

Best Song & Music Video Ever?

Nine Inch Nails done a cool cover but this is just awesome :)

I like the look on people's faces when I tell 'em that Nine Inch Nails were the first to record and Cash did a cover. I like both versions, but I think Cash has the edge. His aging face and voice lent an air of "been there, done that" to the song.
Trent Renor wrote a great song, Johnny Cash made a great video of it. :)

Rita Mitsuko.
My all time fav, from the mid 80's. From one of the great early days music video director (JB Mondino).
Bowie's Ashes to Ashes was also an early gem.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmVAWKfJ4Go

One of my all time favorites.

I haven't cared about videos since I don't know when, but this one is riveting...it's so poignant.

Good choice.
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

shit- cannot find link, youtube has some but so grossly done compared to watching the DVDs in 5.1 surround.

I be absolutely in love with Doyle Bramhall II-

Roger Waters - In The Flesh - Live -DVD
I've always connected and acredited the voice of Pink Floyd to David Gilmour..but Doyle Bramhall II rawks the lead vocals on Money and Comfortably Numb to the best ever....

The guitar-solo with Snowy White Doyle Bramhall II Andy Fairweather best ever....

left-handed strung right handed.-- Doyle II plays guitar upside down, left-handed--turns right-handed guitar upside down-like Albert King.

I first heard Doyle II on Eric Clapton Crossroads guitar festival DVD...

if anyone knows about what Doyle II is doing now or links or even a website, upcoming concerts...please let me know- I would die to see him live!!! In my books the new Jimmy Hendrix.
:PB|:PB|:P

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

Well, did you guys appreciate it as much as I did?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aObmYCN-faA

If not link your fav music video.

How can you have a thread on best videos and not include this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leMzjdb2WVw