SkydiveStMarys

So, what is everyone doing on New Years Eve? The day after?

Watching the Clint Eastwood marathon on AMC.

Bronco Billy is my fave Clint movie.

:$ Wanna get hitched and make some rugrats, babydoll. :)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Sleeping on the eve, making the GF breakfast on the day. ;) New Years is a non-event as far as I am concerned.
Skydivers don't knock on Death's door. They ring the bell and runaway... It really pisses him off.
-The World Famous Tink. (I never heard of you either!!)
AA #2069 ASA#33 POPS#8808 Swooo 1717

I wasn't able to find child care for New Years, so I am in for the night. I will be up bright and early for a day on the slops here in Tahoe well all the people who stayed up late drinking are still sleeping.
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

The original plan was to just have the family together to eat and shoot off fireworks, nothing special. Then, everyone started saying they have friends or extended family they want to include. So, if everyone comes, there will be about 35 people with a dozen of them being kids. Now we have to throw a real party!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Working New Year's Eve.

January 1, I'm thinking about doing the Polar Bear Swim again...Nothing - not even falling from the plane the first time, takes your breath away as hard as jumping into that water. I mean, it's like truly being socked in the stomach. You have to fight to start breathing again.

Hadn't thought about it, but that sounds like fun. Hopefully Waikiki isn't too crowded.

Go Trojans.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

nothing.... hubby has to work on the eve and day after, so we wont even be together ( he works away from home :() I am thinking of maybe making a suprise trip upto where he works, but I would have 3 kids in tow, s that would pretty much mean a calm evening whatever happens. The oldest is with him at the DZ where he works. I might just settle for a phone call at midnight.....:|

I plan on going to festive party at my favorite pub with girlfriends. Taking a limo home because I will be in no condition to drive if I can remember where I put the car.

Recovering the next day by laying on the sofa, watching movies, napping alot and texting my best friend as he drives back from Texas.

B|
When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before

Right now im organising my group of merry jumpers, once jumping finishes, its home for a quick bite to eat then to the hottest new bar in town, BLUE SKY BAR...

Where me, Anna Howerski and Bruno Brokken will be on stage kicking off the party of the year..couple of hours sleep then more jumping!!!!

:P
--------------------------------------

Working - both days. :)

Awe. May you get kisses from new born puppies and kittens.

:) Got a call before I left work that one of the puppies had finally said hello to the world.

God, I love my job! :$
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

It would be cool, but they will all be born in 2006. It was 4am this morning that she came in, and if the rest of the puppies aren't born soon, she needs a c-section. :)

Edited to correct year...:S
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.