alterego84

What brand canopy do you have?

My last two (only 2) canopies have been PD - my first was a grizzly old PD 193 7-cell skyboat - it worked.
Second canopy is a Sabre2 150 - it a good canopy.

PD is a good company with a great reputation for customer service - you really can't go wrong with PD. :)
=========Shaun ==========

>Never heard of Daedalus yet.

You will, I have a Daedalus JVX84hybrid.

by far the most advanced canopy on the market!

my next canopy will be a non crossbraced Daedalus GLSxf. for ground launching and big ways/heavy traffic.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will see peace." - 'Jimi' Hendrix

The space canopy was identical to the alpha (also called the impulse). This canopy was the predecessor to the cobalt. The difference in the cobalt was basically in construction: 18 panels were used on the top skin instead of 9. every seam was frenched and no i-beam seams were used in the cobalt. the space canopy was privately labeled for skydepot.

as to sizes we do manufacture a 170 size of our cobalt and comp cobalt, and for this season we will soon be offering sizes up to 210.

we are extremely busy with military work and the upcoming pia, but look soon for our new website. it will be updated with the latest models, &sizes.

sneak peak: we now offer a complete line, having added new canopies, reserves & rigs too!

sincerely,
Daniel Preston <><>
atairaerodynamics.com (sport)
atairaerospace.com (military)

I downsized from a spectre 170 to a safire2 149 about 50 jumps ago and it was like swapping a 1985 skoda favourite for a brand new porsche!
I'm sure that opinion will change with experience but for now i love it every time it opens and even the one time it didnt.

Why does this poll not allow multiple canopies?

For example, my "PFF" canopy is a Stiletto 135, but my wingsuit canopy is an d Ariel 150.
However, I do far more jumps on SET400s, then either of those canopies.
I also keep a PZ-81 in one of my back-up rigs and a Nova 150 in my ohter back-up rig.
The biggest problem with back-up rigs is affording enough Cypri to keep them airworthy.
Hee!
Hee!