CSpenceFLY

Post your Pics,Quotes and Thoughts from Z-hills

Well I'm home and recovered so lets see the evidence!

I had a great time despite the wind and clouds on Sunday.Once again a fantastic fireworks display from Johnny Gates and the Muff Bros.Some fun small ways and a couple big-ways including a 27-way that built nice with only one person out and a 40-way that WAS building nicely till someone tried to go into a stand on one side:D.
My hat is off to TK and his crew everything ran smooth.I never saw a large line at manifest.A special tip of the hat to TK for following through with bringing the Casa in on Sunday even though in my opinion it was not needed with the crowd that was there and the forcasted weather.Two of the Otters sat on the ground on Sunday due to wind and cloud cover.I think this shows a commitment to the jumpers and a will to take this event back to where it was.
I saw many friends but there were many missing.I think,and I am not ignoring the weather,we have seen what can happen when jumpers are not taken seriously and the people of DZ.com do not get behind an event and promote it.
Maybe next year the word will get out sooner and many will plan to return to Z-hills for New Years.I for one would like to see the event return to last years size with 600+ on the DZ on New Years Eve,Big Ways,Pirate Dives and more aircraft than will fit on the ramp at one time but maybe thats just me.
Until then I hope to see some in Feb. and many more in March.

agreed.. great boogie once again.. Met lots of great new people and had a blast.

As spence said, the lift capacity problems from last year were taken care of with TK planning ahead for the CASA this year (rumor has it it was on-call if we needed it earlier).

C'mon people, let's all pile into zhills next xmas boogie in an epic way.

oh yeah.. and who was the foold who started thw whole playing with electricity game? :P

Landing without injury is not necessarily evidence that you didn't fuck up... it just means you got away with it this time

A lot of people, who are not dz employees, did things to contribute.

A great example is the ice sculptures by Jeff. The pirate skull sculpture was a great piece of art. (The ice luge part of it was handy also. :)
People dressed up as pirates and had a great time.
Katie's parrot was having a wardrobe malfunction. :D

It was great to have our Coastie back in town.
There were too many old friends visiting to name them all. Part of a good boogie is socializing at the bonfire. That is a Zhills strong point.

I ran into a German woman who hadn't been here in 10 years. I got to talk to a Canadian guy friend catch up on his crowd.

The Finns are here and I drank some Salmayeki (spelling?) on NY Eve.

Everyone told me how they appreciated TKs efforts to build a great flight line for the boogie.

I had a bad night with Patron Friday night that put me out of commission until Sunday afternoon. :|

Was it the bottle of Patron won at The Farm's Xmas party? :P :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Yeah, was there Xmas through Thursday. Got to jump. saw a bunch of people.

Left just in time for all the cool and fun stuff to happen immediately following my departure.

>:(

I was wondering who was going to start this.

I took a bunch of pics, and I'd like everyone to take a look through them. If you see you, let us know. It'd be great to put a face to a name.

http://www.aspirenterprises.com/Pictures/Skydiving/Florida-Christmas2006/simplegallery.php

This is me http://www.aspirenterprises.com/Pictures/Skydiving/Florida-Christmas2006/Picture102.jpg

What a great time.

By the way...for those that may remember me, I was getting pretty drunk throughout that night, fell over a couple times, so some of the pictures are pretty much a reflection of of my vision.

See you all next year!
What goes up, must come DOWN!!!

So you were the one sending those volts through people. I remember how much that HURT!. I actually tried to let go...but my hand and arm weren't really working that well. (nor was my brain, but that's a wholely other problem :P) Eventually, I had to settle for 3rd.

...ow, my liver...

Had to get a liver transplant on the way home at 4 am , lucky I foun a semi used one in Lakes Wales... Got Bacl home 2 mins till I had to be a work..... Late again, what a way to start the year..... Thanks Atl peeps and all else envovled in my downfall:):S:D:D:D

--------------------------------------------------

So you were the one sending those volts through people. I remember how much that HURT!. I actually tried to let go...but my hand and arm weren't really working that well. (nor was my brain, but that's a wholely other problem :P) Eventually, I had to settle for 3rd.

It's pretty rough getting down to a 3 way. Did it with Spence at Monroe a few years ago. Felt like a super-charged industrial strength vibrator jack-hammering through my hands and arms... B| I remember once they closed the loop on some girl's nipple when it was still an 8 way or something. Boy did she scream and do the crazy monkey dance! :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Dude there seems to be some serious Stalkage of the red head in the black top:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Can you blame me :ph34r:

You should see the picture of her ass that I got...she doesn't seem to like that one for some reason :D