goofyjumper

Happy Birthday Skinnyshrek!

Man just finished a poker game ended up winning 90 dollars. So a good start to the day....Now, if only i could lose 90 lbs:D:D:D:D

The answer, you fat bastard, is to win enough money playing poker to pay for that LIPOSUCTION, baby!!!

:D:D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I wouldn't have guessed that he was a day over 49. Enjoy whatever commemoration this is of your 35th birthday Lee. :|

Blues,
Dave

I can't believe I'm 4 years older than fat bastard. I look 20 years younger than him. :P :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Thank you all...And the reason i look so old is because of my stressful job:D You all should try it sometime:P And Billy, you still mad about my card teaching skills:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

And Billy, you still mad about my card teaching skills:D

Nah... I feel a bit better after watching a WPT show on TV where the chip leader went all in with 3 8 preflop and a smaller chip stack called with pocket A's. Cards came out J 10 8 2 3... :D

It has been a year since that "FAT BASTARD" had a Birthday? Hmmm. I am definitely losing time.

Oh and the comment about Lee "WORKING" LOL! Now that is a good one. The only thing he works is his MOUTH! :D

Have A Happy B-DAY Fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see everyone soon.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Oh and the comment about Lee "WORKING" LOL! Now that is a good one. The only thing he works is his MOUTH! :D

And I came home early and it was just what I expected......he was taking a nap........:)
I will let it slide because it is his b-day, but tommorrow and the next day and the next day and the next day.......I will surley BITCH!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

be rude of you not to benjamin:D man i am beat. sleeping on the futon gets old after 2 weeks. Well at least we get our bed back tonight:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Damn he is an old man.,.......35!

Take him to the all you can eat buffet at 4:30, he can eat free with all the other ole folks in FL!

valid 4:30-6:00 M-F only, not available with any other offer, offer can not be combined, must present coupon when ordering, free refills apply to non-alcoholic beverages only.

Happy Birthday Lee!

VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

Damn he is an old man.,.......35!

Take him to the all you can eat buffet at 4:30, he can eat free with all the other ole folks in FL!

valid 4:30-6:00 M-F only, not available with any other offer, offer can not be combined, must present coupon when ordering, free refills apply to non-alcoholic beverages only.

Happy Birthday Lee!

Geez...what'd that restaurant ever do to you to deserve this attempt to put them out of business??! B|:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

andy andy andy i already gave you a good reference. call me and i will give you his cell number. Man you got to have faith...Dave you twat peanut see you thursday at the poker game katie did you have fun new years who else did i miss