McBeth

Skydiver Night Out in Walnut Creek

I'm planning to drive out from SF (lower haight).

I am happy to drive or could hitch a ride with someone else. Prefer not to drive out alone. PM me if you (or others) still need a ride, or if you have space in a car heading out.

Evan

I live in the Mission, and may just BART it out. Takes about an hour door-to-door.

But, I may also drive if I have to jump tomorrow (weather dependant)...

Helpful, huh? PM me.

Andy

Blog Clicky

Then maybe I'll call him in the evening...you know, be there in spirit.

I thank Brian for calling me. I really appreciate the news...even if it is horrible news.

I have something else and even if I were to flake, after the nightmarish experience driving back New Year's Eve, I don't trust my car to go to Walnut Creek.

Raise one for me. :)

Its going to be great to see so many of us out there tonight. I definitely do NOT envy the waiters/waitresses that are going to be dealing with us :ph34r:

Especially if I can drag Monkeyboy out. Who knows what kind of behavior we'll see with him still doped up on lingering anesthesia and pain meds. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Its going to be great to see so many of us out there tonight. I definitely do NOT envy the waiters/waitresses that are going to be dealing with us :ph34r:

Or, those of us that work for the company! :)[:/]

Let's try to at least save the "hymns" till we get to the bar...

Blog Clicky