cocheese

Who needs to lose some weight?

I've lost about 20 pounds over the last 18 months, just by eating less in general, less sweets and booze being the biggest contributor.

At 6'2", I currently weigh 170 (which feels nice B|). I'd love to lose another 10-15 pounds, which should be very easy considering I drag my ass to the gym once a week on average.

At 6'2". I currently weigh 170 (which feels nice B|). I'd love to lose another 10-15 pounds,

Dude you are a toothpick!!:D:D If you are really 6'2" loosing 10-15 more pounds will make you look like a total weakling.

Now if you were a chick.....:P
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

Dude you are a toothpick!!:D:D If you are really 6'2" loosing 10-15 more pounds will make you look like a total weakling.

True that. I've always been pretty thin, especially when I started drinking beer (@ 22 y/o and 145 pounds). I used to look like I smoked crack, which I honestly miss :D:P.

I'm not so much looking to lose a particular amount of weight, just enough to lose a little more flab around my waist and under my chin. Totally vanity pounds, and I won't be heartbroken if they don't go willingly.

I DESPARATELY NEED TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT. I'M A FAT FUCK!!!

Blue skies,
Bill

Acceptance is the first step welcome fatfuck you are officially a member of the drinking good beer and being a FF club I am about 255 rt now goal is 210 can i get an amen:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I DESPARATELY NEED TO LOOSE SOME WEIGHT. I'M A FAT FUCK!!!

Blue skies,
Bill

Acceptance is the first step welcome fatfuck you are officially a member of the drinking good beer and being a FF club I am about 255 rt now goal is 210 can i get an amen:D

AMEN! Speak it brother!! :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I am in ... I just weighed in this morning. 257.8 Lbs.
My goal... the 165 I weigh six years ago by the end of this year.
I went to the gym tonight for 1.5 hours of cardio and did my first karate lesson... hey I am already a white belt.
B|

True that. I've always been pretty thin, especially when I started drinking beer (@ 22 y/o and 145 pounds). I used to look like I smoked crack, which I honestly miss :D:P.

I'm not so much looking to lose a particular amount of weight, just enough to lose a little more flab around my waist and under my chin. Totally vanity pounds, and I won't be heartbroken if they don't go willingly.

Okay, first of all, I take offense to the idea that he'd look like a weakling at 160 lbs. I'm 6' 1", 160 lbs., and I don't think I look like a weakling. :P So there! :P

As for your vanity pounds, Matt, the problem isn't that you weigh too much; it's that you have too much body fat. Get to the gym and focus on full-body weight training with heavy weight. Do minimal (short but intense) cardio. Maintain a high protein diet, and eat between 2,000 and 2,500 calories every day. In a few months you'll look like a Light Heavyweight fighter.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.