boomer12

JIM VANCE - ARIZONA

JUST WANTED TO SAY HI TO MY BUDDIE JIM, WHO IS PLAYING HIDE AND SEEK. A YEAR AGO HE SOLD ME A BONEHEAD FLAT TOP PRO THAT APPARENTLY GOT LOST IN THE MAIL, ALONG WITH 2 PAIR OF RISERS AND B|A SECOND ALTIMITER. BY THE WAY THE FIRST ALTIMITER STICKS EVERY 2000', THE PC9 CAMERA's AUDIO AND VIDEO SELDOM WORK. ONE DIGITAL REBEL HAS ONLY 1/4 PICTURE AND THE OTHER HAS NO LENS. OF COURSE ALL 3 CAMERAS HAVE NO FLASH CARDS - WONDER WHY? WELL, I'VE SPENT A YEAR APPEALING FOR WHAT IS "RIGHT". WHAT THE HECK, IT WAS ONLY $3000. POSSIBLY YOUR FRIENDS AT SKYDIVE ARIZONA CAN HELP YOU IN THE FUTURE SO THAT YOU WON'T HAVE TO RESORT TO TH..T AGAIN. RICHARDB|

so, "scott smith" how is the freestyle going?

you impersonating someone again.:D
didn't think I would know that did you.

you mean to tell me this has been going on since nov. 2005 and your just now complaining?

I know jim personally, I called his number and he answered in 2 rings. this is also just after a email conversation I had with him 2 weeks ago.

It seems you have already burned the bridges in Arizona by trying to impersonate someone from the USPA. why should we believe you now?

just a side note. I have know Jim Vance for over 5 years. probably more like 7-8.

he is a down to earth, honest, nice guy. I wouldn't believe for 1 second that he didn't try to make everything right.

First, using all caps in an internet forum is the same as yelling during a conversation in person. Sometimes it is appropriate to use all caps for emphasis, but just blazing away in all caps should be avoided here.

Second, I can only read between the lines to try and get the point of your post. Apparently you feel you got a bad deal on some gear, but the details are not clear. Nobody wants any skydiver to get ripped off; please tread lightly bringing the issue into public view. Warning others so they do not get ripped of as well has value here, simply slamming someone to get revenge is not.

Third, apparently some others feel you may be using a false login to impersonate another person. Is there a reason they might think so?
Arrive Safely

John

The odds of somebody who uses their real name ot sell shit to delivery so many lemons in our small skydiving comunity - aren't that great. Richard, are you sure that you didn't buy an AS-IS lot and are now just pissed off ?

Just a speculation based on the fact that I see you buy gear from all over...