divnswoop

Buckeye love!

No your not damn i fogot about you...lol thats 2 peeps that didnt respond hey i'll pay a bet is a bet but next time respond in time...lol

Maybe they were waiting to see how things were going to go :|.
No doubt about ME though is there? I stand proud!!B|
No Fear...Once a Gator, Always a Gator.

so pm your number so i can settle

Nooooo :( Shrek owes nothing. It's just a stupid football game! He needs his cash to bring me to the Farm :D

no i will pay fuck that just send me your number
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm for Ohio State you ninny! I totally expect OSU to emerge victorious and she WILL be buying you two jumps...B|

Thats better man if you were turning your phone number was about to be deleted.. She said she wants a video jump of you wearing the "Orange and Blue" in freefall:D:D:D:D Least you could do

Fixed it!!!:D:D:D

this one's on me... i see that maybe i caused some confusion as to how to reply. if i ever make it back to jumping and run across you, maybe you'll make a jump with me, give me some pointers and i'll call it even. i'll even buy your jump ticket.

print this email and print at time of redemption, otherwise my offer is not valid!!!

jason

this one's on me... i see that maybe i caused some confusion as to how to reply. if i ever make it back to jumping and run across you, maybe you'll make a jump with me, give me some pointers and i'll call it even. i'll even buy your jump ticket.

print this email and print at time of redemption, otherwise my offer is not valid!!!

jason

Fuck that pm me your address fool a check will be distributed...a bet is a bet seriously, pm me your address. If i put dick sucking contest at the bottom of the check will you cash it:D:D:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

if I put dick sucking contest at the bottom of the check will you cash it:D:D:D

I see you are already back to yourself!!:D:D:D

I did that with steveorino on a bet he cashed it...lol

Fuck that pm me your address fool a check will be distributed...a bet is a bet seriously, pm me your address. If i put dick sucking contest at the bottom of the check will you cash it

no fuck THAT lee! I'm saying take a newbie up. let this be public record of that. pm me the details of the jump. i only ask that when you sign his logbook, you add something about how much you wish you could support a team as good as the gators, yada, yada, yada.

and FYI - if FSU was in the game but UF was not, you bet your ASS i would support FSU because I am down with the home team. And that is any team from FL although they are all second to UF (not statistically - just emotionally).

jason

ps - there's no way i could win a dick sucking contest, i'm all toof.

Fuck that pm me your address fool a check will be distributed...a bet is a bet seriously, pm me your address. If i put dick sucking contest at the bottom of the check will you cash it

no fuck THAT lee! I'm saying take a newbie up. let this be public record of that. pm me the details of the jump. i only ask that when you sign his logbook, you add something about how much you wish you could support a team as good as the gators, yada, yada, yada.

and FYI - if FSU was in the game but UF was not, you bet your ASS i would support FSU because I am down with the home team. And that is any team from FL although they are all second to UF (not statistically - just emotionally).

jason

ps - there's no way i could win a dick sucking contest, i'm all toof.

Ok cool well any newbie want a free jump at the farm care of jason. I'd rather send you a check but maybe we can get some naked tart and i will send you pics..Would that be better:D:D:D

...Guess what Andy??
I just looked in the closet..the Gator shirt is missing!!
Oh wait!! Perhaps it will show up Friday. :D:D:D
B|B|

So Alan's really a Gator fan, eh?
Now is the time for him to come out of the closet.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

OMG..Lee has gotten to you, hasn't he??

... well, you make a bet with the devil... actually, publicly I'd like to say, the guy's honestly trying to pay up. I renegged on the deal and asked him to take a newbie up instead of buying me a jump ticket.

jason

maybe we can get some naked tart and i will send you pics..Would that be better

see, I'm not that hard to understand....

jason

OMG..Lee has gotten to you, hasn't he??
:P

ell, your the naked tart on the skydive:D:D:D

ell, your the naked tart on the skydive

... and THANK YOU gators!!!....

i'll get some pics for you hell there's a few east coast boogies coming up. Normally attracts the trailor trash of skydiving:D

can anyone here crickets in the background How do you shut a gator fan up..Ask them to bet on their team against ohio:D

I didnt catch the game, what was the score?

Whod you bet on?
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!