divnswoop

Buckeye love!

WOW, good for you, wearing scarlet and gray deep in gator territory! I must admit I didn't know you were a Buckeye fan...now I love ya even more! ;)B|

I was in the Florida Keys on vacation when Alabama beat the fuck out of Miami for the 1992 national championship. My truck was all decked out in Alabama colors and logos. I sure felt like I had a big target on me driving through the lower part of the state on the way back home, so I drove 85-90 mph... :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'll be in Charlotte tomorrow, so be watching from the hotel bar wearing the scarlet and grey.

GO BUCKEYES!

OK--- help me out here....
would that be the scarlet and grey shirt that has ORANGE and BLUE on the other side so you can hold your head up when leaving the bar??:P

GO GATORS!!!!

eeeeeeeeerrrr nothing company paid for it.
So, any gator fans want a side bet say 2 jumps on the game come on shout up. 2 jump tickets i will take ohio

I'll gladly take your bet Lee.

consider it a bet i know the number to skydiveatlanta and you know the farms number so bet is good...good luck donna:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

From Goofyjumper: "But I do want an SEC team to win though, so I am in a bind."

Uh...Lee...I think she wants the handcuffs off now....
:o
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

From Goofyjumper: "But I do want an SEC team to win though, so I am in a bind."

Uh...Lee...I think she wants the handcuffs off now....
:o

No she wants ohio How can any true FSU fan cheer for the gaytors...be like me cheering steveorinos team the cowgirls on Its just not politcally correct. The wife did fall and he\it her head so i am giving her a little slack:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

swoop is on espn he's wearing a white shirt number 7 goofy looking bastard..Now he is throwing his shirt in front of the camera..lol security will probably arrest that white pasty bastard

I'm the only one in my office wearing the red and gray and I'm deep in the gator territory...now that's love if I do say so myself!! :D

See now? THIS is what I like about Ohio girls and they dont even have to be blonde!
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Im a seminole fan, but I gotta stick with Florida on this one... GO GATORS!

Are you fucking serious no seminole in their right mind will cheer on the gators..

Its more of a Florida thing and picking the lesser of two evils... your right about the being in their right mind thing, I havent been in my right mind in years.....B|