akarunway

Go Gators

yes go gators - even though i have ties with fsu and thats the ultimate no no - i have more bitter blood towards osu - kick their ass gators :)
"life does throw curveballs sometimes but it doesn't mean we shouldn't still swing for the homerun" ~ me

4th quarter now and it's still 34 - 14 gators. Gonna take a miracle for the buckeyes to pull it out and I hope they flunk it.

GO SEC

S E C!!!
S E C!!!
S E C!!!
S E C!!!

B|B|B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Looks like Gators about to score again.

Lesson #1: You don't want to win the Heisman Trophy. More than likely if you do, you'll lose the national championship, unless you're Matt Leinart.

Another tidbit. This is Florida's 100th year of football. And they're about to win the national title. Cool...

Remember Alabama did it in 1992 in their 100th year?

Damn, the whole damn nation better start giving the SEC some damn respect, biatches!!

Alabama - 1992
Florida - 1996
Tennessee - 1998
LSU - 2003

and that's the list of national champions in the past 14 years, not counting Auburn's 13-0 season in 2004 when they should have played USC instead of Oklahoma.

Fuck yeah
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

even though Florida might deserve the title after tonite, it begs the question...where will boise state fall in the standings?

Probably 3rd or 4th... Although they went undefeated, they play in the Weak Ass Conference. Utah went undefeated 2 years ago. BYU did it too back in 1983. They still had an unbelievable game against Oklahoma. But would they have gone undefeated with a schedule like Florida's?? Hell no.

Oh by the way... it's 41 - 14 now biatches!!! B|B|B|B|

this is a game of what ifs

just imagine if FL had not blocked USC's field goals, who would have been playing tonight against Ohio?

the SEC will be loaded next year: FL, LSU, etc.
Give one city to the thugs so they can all live together. I vote for Chicago where they have strict gun laws.

this is a game of what ifs

just imagine if FL had not blocked USC's field goals, who would have been playing tonight against Ohio?

the SEC will be loaded next year: FL, LSU, etc.

South Carolina played their hearts out because Spurrier can get them to. The Gators did what they had to. But yeah, you never know.

Yeah, Florida and LSU will be up there this fall. I'd like to throw in Alabama too, but they're actually a year away from really contending. Look for them in 2008, but they will have a pretty good year in 2007.

Yeah, yeah, and what if the officials hadn't fucked Oklahoma with a bad call. Then what? Ultimately it doesn't matter.

Yeah and then OU loses to Texas late in the season. That alone probably did them in. Who knows...

Spurrier was a good coach but, all I have to say is......

Urban Meyer has a way with F L O R I D A !

Look at all the gator folks popping up where were you all at the beginning of the game:D next year the seminoles will kick ass big time
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Spurrier was a good coach but, all I have to say is......

Urban Meyer has a way with F L O R I D A !

I like that!!
Now I will go and dance to that tune.....GATORS JUST KICKED ASS!!!!!

How about you dance to this

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

still here, dude
:D:D

Been here since half time any other team i would of backed against ohio gators i just couldnt do it:D